Some Motivation....

Options
So, I just had a really motivating thought.. What if you could fast forward to your goal weight? Well close your eyes and imagine it..

Now, walk into your closet and just imaine ALL of your clothes NOT FITTING!!!!!!! How motivating, right? Ok, I know.. I'm crazy.. But, it's my goal to lose 30 more pounds. I've lost 10 already. My clothes are starting to fit a little looser. So, I was just thinking, how awesome would it be when none of my clothes fit anymore? Haha... Yall may think I'm crazy, but that's so motivating!!!! :)

Replies

• ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    I think it is healthy to think of how your life will change after the weight is gone. In terms of health for me things will be a lot better. I may not become a diabetic, I'll be healthier and my self esteem will improve. I also want to think beyond that, other goals in my life like finishing my university degree, buying a condo, loving myself. It is a great step forward but most of all- i want to feel joy in my life and be proud of the hard work i put into getting healthier. New clothes will be great, and so will a fit body!