Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What do you do for 'fitness'?
  • helengris82
    helengris82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Have some free weights and a log to gain strength and muscle but lost motivation as life’s been crazy
  • helengris82
    Options
    Just feel like my life like a tornado with lots in middle and fitness been left behind. I want my booty back
  • helengris82
    Options
    Haha love it made me smile. Will do it tomorrow and post on here. No point tracking food yet but will be mindful of protein just eating random stuff left over at mo due to finances
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Haha love it made me smile. Will do it tomorrow and post on here. No point tracking food yet but will be mindful of protein just eating random stuff left over at mo due to finances

Why is there no point tracking?
  • helengris82
    Options
    Your right I should even if I don’t have everything right it’s a positive start
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Tracking will give you a lot of information. Especially when it's not 'perfect.' Aim for good enough for now. You might be surprised that you can be successful without perfection. In fact I would bet you 100 donuts you would get better results doing good enough 95% of the time than you would doing perfect none of the time.

Edited for spelling, because my phone seems to think it's funny.
  • helengris82
    Options
    Definitely that’s most my problem I feel things aren’t right to do it but they are. Really pleased I came back on here. Lost muscle, I was somewhere and felt good. Just been running here and there since
  • helengris82
    Options
    #i was getting somewhere
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Your right I should even if I don’t have everything right it’s a positive start

Ding ding ding.

Lemme let you in on something. I've been on/off for about 3 years. I STILL make logging errors. It's a learning process, and there's always more to learn. So long as you're making progress, it's all good.
  • helengris82
    Options
    Definitely
  • helengris82
    Options
    Started training and eating more protein. Next step tracking
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    How exactly does one lose their mojo? Also, is there a reward for returning it?
  • helengris82
    Options
    I think getting distracted and reward a bikini bod :)