Tru weightloss

Options
There all this hype about Tru weightloss, I was seeing if anyone has use this???

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I don't see an ingredient list on their (very poorly designed) website.
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am going to post here only because I think I have an opinion different then some folks on here. I have tried LITERALLY ever product out there. ItWorks, Beach Body, Body by Vi, etc. You name it it's probably been in my cupboard. I started taking it works not to lose weight (i'd given up on that) I had a liver enzyme issue. I have struggled with it since the pregnancy with my eldest son. Which coincidentally is when I started having weight issues. (I had Hyperemesis Gravidarum and actually got to the point I was classified as Medically Anorexic (not nervousa, just extremely underweight)

Anyways I asked my doctor. She said If i wanted to try these (they claimed to help with blood chemistry) to feel free. I just had to get blood work done. SO I did. Low and behold I went back to the doctor a few weeks later and i was like 15 pounds less and my liver enzymes were normal! so I keep taking them. Now I'm down (despite what my ticker says haha) about 65 pounds. My weight loss originally was a lot. now I'm down to about 2 pounds per week.

I have had friends use the products above and they work for them. For me. TruVision worked. I think if its something your interested in talk to your doctor and give it a go.

Sounds very interesting, thanks for your comment
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm taking it right now and I feel amazing. Lost about 10 pounds already. It's not a true weight loss pill.. It was designed to help diabetic patients control sugar cravings and get their body chemistry in check. Weight loss is just a side effect.

From what I hear these thing working for many, and wasn't sure about it