The Plant Paradox Diet

I have started the Paradox diet it's been 6 day's and not use to the food it's hard to find but I'm Happy so far. Have lost 9 pounds no kidding , The 3 day Cleanse was hard but I made it , a lot of Guacamole and romaine lettuce . And Green shakes.

Replies

• shirleyjt1
    shirleyjt1 Posts: 8 Member
    I’ve been doing this diet for about two months. Very hard to find foods when eating out. I’ve read 4 books on autoimmune disorders and diet so have been tweeting it with each new book they all are a little different but one thing in commen is no night shades. Staples in my diet include salmon, spinach, olive oil, broccoli, almond, berries, kale, avacodo and quest chocolate protein bars.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,863 MFP Moderator
    Welcome to the MFP Community. :) For those who don't know about this diet, here's an article from Good Housekeeping that talks about it: https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/diet-nutrition/a21931116/plant-paradox-diet/

I'm not saying don't do it (you do you and all that) but I personally think that when choosing a plan, we have the most success with plans we can easily stick to long-term. Quick fixes are nice, but if it's something I can't do forever then I'll probably gain the weight back. Actually, I've been there and done that many times!

Best of luck to you both. :flowerforyou: