Looking for people to lose 70 or more pounds!

Options
13»

Replies

• ophelialis
    ophelialis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goal is 85-95 pounds! It'd be nice to have people to go through this with me as well!
  • scalebeater
    scalebeater Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Me! I’ve got about 80 to lose and would like the support!
  • Heatherjfox89
    Heatherjfox89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got 80 to lose myself and I'm finding the first few steps in this million mile journey to be the most overwhelming! I keep doing the start and stop and I have gotta do betterm I'm hoping to lose all 8p lbs in one year. I would love to support any of you ladies as well as feed off your success for motivation!
  • Suzyqk0205
    Suzyqk0205 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Was at 190. Down to 176 as of today. I'm doing the Optavia program. Started 5 weeks ago.

That's great! I'm going to Google that cause idk what it is lol
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have 105lbs to loose please add me
  • alhoward79
    alhoward79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to add people but feel free to add me. I have 30 lbs to go to teach my goals.
  • Laura_Nielsen
    Laura_Nielsen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Down 20 of the 70 I need to lose.
  • FocusAchieveRepeat
    Options
    I have 40-50 to lose but like the focus and motivation here. I’m in!
  • greenegoddess1
    greenegoddess1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I’ve lost about 15 lbs since going gluten free in January (allergies) but just started getting serious about this. About 70 lbs more to go!
  • dordorjuu
    dordorjuu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Definitely need an accountability partner too. My goal is to lose roughly 20 lbs. I fell off my weight loss momentum over the summer so I need to get back at it and not get distracted with thanksgiving and Christmas meals hehe
  • littleteapot2
    littleteapot2 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Me too! I can't figure out how to add people, can someone give me the dummies guide?!
  • Gallaghergirl11
    Gallaghergirl11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose around 90 pounds I think. It used to be okay around 50 pounds, but I've gained so much this year that I'm really looking to be more mindful in the future.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Me too! I can't figure out how to add people, can someone give me the dummies guide?!

I'm using the android app and I click on the user name to get to the profile (you might need to click through 2 screens) then you eventually see an option to message or add friend, which is a little symbol, click that and send.
  • cindytashlein2
    cindytashlein2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150 lbs but l would be happy with 100 lbs.🤣
  • WoldMaiden
    WoldMaiden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 75 to lose! Add me I’d love some friends in here!
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm down almost 30! Definitely more than 70 to go though!

Same here. I’m not quite down 30 yet but close. I still have more than 100lbs to lose. Please feel feee to add me (that goes for everyone) as it’s always great to have likeminded friends for support. :)

• SilverBack_200
    SilverBack_200 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    63 is my goal (get back to 200) - but that’s right around 70 :)
  • cortneydilemmo9678
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!!

I am returning to MFP as it is detrimental to my health at this point! I am 40 and I weigh the heaviest I ever have in my entire life. I am so scared that I am going to drop dead anytime!!! I feel motivated right now, but I know that something might stress me out or depress me and my motivation will fly out of the window. My husband is also very overweight and I have to be the driving force for the both of us!!! I would sooooooo appreciate any friendship along my journey. I would of course give support in return. I dont have many adult friends (women or men) so I am hoping to make some lasting friendships here. So please add me and or send me a message. I will be more than happy for the support and friendship :)

Thank You,
    Cortney
  • AlluraMarie
    AlluraMarie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 80. I’d love some friends on here to help keep me motivated!