Anyone from Ontario Canada?

Options

Replies

• dominiqueruns
    dominiqueruns Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm from Sudbury, although living in New Brunswick for the last 25+ years. Just spent 2 weeks vacation in Southern Ontario - Ottawa, Stratford, Niagara Falls, and then a cottage on Georgian Bay! Always looking for supportive friends on MFP - it really does make a difference!
  • kellyschram72
    kellyschram72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone that replied to my post!
    Just trying to get everything in order and do my research before I start! Hopefully I will be equipped by Tuesday to start as I work double all weekend and won't even have time to think!

Check back in often!
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Toronto here too!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    oh yeah.
    us canucks do it better then anyone else.
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi!

From small town southern Ontario (closest "big city" being Sarnia) but have been living in Ottawa for 4 years :smile:

Hah! I'm going to be 23 in December too - that's odd. Maybe your son and I actually share a birthday :tongue:
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Woodbridge, On
    Home of all the Italians...lol
  • asalembier
    asalembier Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am in Cambridge :)

I have tried all sorts of diets and nothing works for me. Now that I am relatively stress free, and life has slowed down, I am taking this time for me to lose all of the weight I gained in the past 4 years being stressed.

I am doing a lower carb higher protein/fat combination, as well as C25K and started weights. I have increased my calories to help me lose it instead of starving myself
  • Deepsaila
    Options
    Brampton! I just joined too! Welcome!
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    I am from Hamilton!
  • xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    1 hr from T.O
  • kjg1965297
    kjg1965297 Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm from Kingston, Ontario
  • bubblegum87
    bubblegum87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ottawa :) Just joined too!
  • kellyschram72
    kellyschram72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    His bday would be the 6th.
  • amasaff
    amasaff Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello from Ottawa!
  • internicola
    internicola Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    From Toronto (central Scarlem)...:laugh:
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Barrie
  • iwannagetfree
    iwannagetfree Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ottawa here! Would love to meet some locals on here for mutual support :) Feel free to add!
  • stubbynose
    Options
    St.Marys Ontario for me ! Just moved here in July 2012 from Renfrew Ontario. Lived in Renfrew for 12 years,lived in Smiths falls, Belleveille,Kingston and was born and raised in Ottawa. still need to loose 25 pounds….. finding this more than frustrating the past 3 months as I hit a plateau and feeling stuck !! I am determined to get unstuck and hoping that this next weigh in shows a loss as I have changed everything that I had been doing … cutting back on exercise, eating more, and continuing to track (more faithfully on here) I was using pen and paper ,but, hoping if I stick to coming on here daily it will help with the motivation !!
    Good luck to all….
  • flowergrl266
    Options
    Kitchener!!

Mom of 2, mid forties - love cooking (and snacking unfortunately) - nice to see so many from Ontario :)
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Another Ontario yoyo dieter; however, I want to break the cycle!