What is the food you struggle most with?

Options

Replies

• cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sweets and breads are my weaknesses... :( and it doesn't help when the Japanese does American fast food way better than Americans do American fast food. xD
  • garystrickland357
    garystrickland357 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Vanilla wafers and peanut butter. One box of wafers and a jar of peanut butter is considered a single serving, right?
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    Options
    Beer.

It's the fifth food group, and the base of my poorly constructed pyramid.
  • mnhtnbb
    mnhtnbb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between chocolate, cheese, and pasta. Or a cocktail. Only solution is to keep what I can't say 'no' to out of the house. I did compromise with the chocolate. I am able to portion out 7 chocolate covered mini pretzels as a snack and stick to it.
  • Paws3515
    Paws3515 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    1. Tortilla chips with Guac and Salsa
    2. Ice Cream (Halo top is OK but damn that full fat frozen creamy goodness)
    3. Cookies
  • kristingjertsen
    kristingjertsen Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Potato chips, candy, cookies, cake, and pie. I don't keep these in the house because I will eat them all up. Oh, and Thin Mints.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    Mine is crunchy starchy processed carbs, especially after 10 pm, on stressful days. It can be triscuits, cereal right out of the box or store bought cookies. It’s definitely emotional eating and seems to happen once every few weeks.
  • Lifestyle0
    Lifestyle0 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ugh pastry, Nutella, cake, chips, oil...
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Sweets, peanut butter, cereal, and pizza.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Any food eaten in IDGAF mode.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Any food eaten in IDGAF mode.

This too!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos.
  • reyesmi
    reyesmi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love sodas
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My worst weakness is crunchy salty things. Second worst is chewy chocolaty things. Third worst is cold creamy things.

So, I suppose I should question why I dwell with crunchy salty chewy chocolaty cold and creamy things.
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Definitely pasta. Actually, I plan to have a pasta binge day in the future, were I'll eat ALL the damn pasta I want. Normally, I rather not have any pasta at all than restrict myself to what is considered a normal serving. My normal serving used to be enough for a family of four.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Really good sweets. I made my husband a birthday cake, and it's really nothing that fancy, it's one of those poke cakes. Chocolate cake, melted chocolate in with the sweetened condensed milk, and then homemade chocolate whipped cream. Damn it so freaking delicious. Ugh. I can't just eat a small piece. I want to eat the whole thing.
  • biancaemille
    biancaemille Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Bread!!!! I started eating Ezequiel Bread (Low sodium) It’s a Sprouted Grain Bread
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    The thing I have the hardest time moderating is crunchy salty things. Chips, cheese-its, crackers, etc. The second is probably cookies. Especially if I have them at home & Especially if they are fresh from the oven.

Other foods I can moderate OK, but don't always like to is pizza (I can not just have 1 slice and be happy!) and probably cereal. The amount in 1 "serving" is depressingly tiny. 2-3 servings is more like it. Also Tacos. Who has just 1 taco? (Hint: not me). I can't always moderate these foods. But I can limit the amount of times I have access to them.

Forgot one: That dang resturaunt bread! By the time my meal arrives I'm usually almost full on the stuff! Bonus if it's cheddar bay biscuits and famous dave's corn bread. "They" say not to "waist" calories on these things. But if it wasn't weird to order a basket of bread and nothing else I could make a meal of it and be happy.
  • masshlx
    masshlx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have issues with 2 gentlemen. Ben and Jerry. They never seem to want to stop taunting me when I open the freezer.
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    All of it, with the exception of beets, brussel sprouts, and anything pork, ewww.