Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hey peeps from aussie!!

MrRed90
MrRed90 Posts: 88 Member
Hey folks how’s it all going? Hope everyone is reaching your goals and all that jazz! Say hello from bigred down under :)

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Hey! Can I get in on the love? I'm in South Africa. As close as dammit is to a swear word in mfp land
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi!!
  • Versicolour
    Tisha247 wrote: »

My son had a T-shirt that said that. He got it from family in Aussie for Christmas one year. He's outgrown it now and so has his baby brother. That was a sad day for me, it was my favourite shirt
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member

My son had a T-shirt that said that. He got it from family in Aussie for Christmas one year. He's outgrown it now and so has his baby brother. That was a sad day for me, it was my favourite shirt

Lots of South Africans live in Australia, my bestie is South African!
  • Versicolour

Lots of South Africans live in Australia, my bestie is South African!

Yeah! We're coming to take over 😂
    My sister and her husband are there and my ex's gran, aunt, uncle, cousin and cousin's daughter are there (they are all in Perth). We also have some family friends living in Sydney