1800+ cal diet with HIIT training.. 33 lbs GONE since Feb/13

Options
adenium11
adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
I just wanted to share this progress picture of myself, I started this journey at 286 lbs. I have dropped 15-20 lbs here and there but always jumped back up to the 283-289 lbs mark. Well I had no more excuses this winter, even after the previous year of dropping some weight and doing some 5 km runs. I hit 286 lbs after a vacation with some friends and my DH this February. I started back on my nutrition plan, and kept working out 3-4 times a week, I found by May I was starting to plateau after a 18 lbs weight loss.. I just couldn't figure out what to change.

Thankfully, I met a wonderful friend here on MFP, he has lost over 81 lbs with the amazing support of his wife and has now started a fitness training business after becoming a Certified Trainer. A friend of mine and I started a 12 week challenge with him as of July 11th, however since getting my start with him in June I am down another 15 lbs. I work out 4-6 days a week IN gym with weights and HIIT cardio, and try get in extra cardio walking or biking in the evenings. I also eat around 1800-2000 calories a day.. no starving myself here! Here is my progress photos!

The one on the left, is from January 2011, the last time I took a full body picture of myself. The right is from today! I'm pretty proud of myself, for the first time in my adult life I am able to shop at any given store in a mall.. In fact in my picture I'm sporting GAP and American Eagle workout gear! Such a thrill!

704805b4-c81c-4827-8334-8a6bf5ced9f7_zps5bdc8f1d.jpg

Replies

• humanismu
    humanismu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful! Love your shoes too!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look great :-) excellent work! Congratulations on your loss and transformation!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I still feel like my bigger self till I see a new picture.. Blows my mind!
  • Autazell
    Autazell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great.
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results todate, particularly impressed you are eating and working out well! Keep us updated!:flowerforyou:
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!! Seriously!!
  • Sheltie4me
    Sheltie4me Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look awesome well done !
  • MsKneeCole
    MsKneeCole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and you look great! All your hard work is paying off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!