Food log

Options
Hi,

Is there a way to put notes into my food log for items that I eat?

My Endo doctor wants to see it when I go in so it would be nice if I could make reasonably short notes for some of the items that I eat, for example if I go and get a chicken sandwich but I only eat one slice of the bun, would be nice to be able to note that so she can see exactly what i'm eating instead of me having to try to remember what I did over the past 6 weeks.

Thanks

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    There's a big "notes" section at the bottom of it that you could use.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,059 Member
    Options
    On the website there is a "notes" section on the food page...are you on a mobile app?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    On the website there is a "notes" section on the food page...are you on a mobile app?

The mobile app has the notes section to, it just takes an extra step to get there. I forget how, though, and they don't let me use the app on my old phone anymore. Hopefully someone who does use it can chime in with the details.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    you could also deconstruct food entries - so if you only eat half the bun - log the chicken and bun separate
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

The mobile app has the notes section to, it just takes an extra step to get there. I forget how, though, and they don't let me use the app on my old phone anymore. Hopefully someone who does use it can chime in with the details.

On Android, on the Diary page, you go all the way down past your last meal, past the Exercise box, and there are two buttons- the Nutrition and pie chart icon, and one for Notes.
  • Traijan
    Traijan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks, didn't notice that section for the notes.