Losing 50+ lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm looking to lose a total of 80lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mlem91
    mlem91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m out to lose 60 - 70 pounds. I’ve been on MFP since Feb this year but fell off the wagon in a big way for a few months. Looking to engage more with the MFP community this time around. :)
  • WenWheel
    WenWheel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40lbs of the 100-120 I would like to lose. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • wward0587
    wward0587 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on a journey to lose 120 pounds, I am down 27 pounds so far. I was down almost 50 and have had some slip ups but am ready to get back at it! I also don't know how to add people but would love more friends on here :)
  • saralee555
    saralee555 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 70 pounds total. I have lost 20 so far. Feel free to add me! Love having the support ❤
  • asapp97
    asapp97 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I previously lost 30 lbs but regained it when I got married. I’m on the journey to losing 100 lbs so I can join the military and make a better life for my family and I.
  • vebritton84
    vebritton84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to say that I have just started my weight loss journey but I've actually been on it for about 9 months and I've lost roughly 16 pounds. It was a rough start as I would start and then stop but I have recently committed myself back to doing this again. I wan to loose about 45 pounds by March and even when I restrict myself to about 1200 calories I have now plateaued with my weight loss. I am trying to make better decisions about what I eat and have been walking more but I am still struggling with this. Are there any ideas?
  • katie8e
    katie8e Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Id like to lose about 70 lbs. Ive never been able to stick to a healthier lifestyle change. Each time I try it seems I lose about 10 then relapse and gain double!! Not this time though!! Feel free to Add me! 🤗
  • Bashful_Beauty
    Bashful_Beauty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me. My diary is open and I need to lose 50 or more.
  • Cassie_Cassie
    Cassie_Cassie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need to lose another 50 lbs at least I need some serious accountability buddies. Feel free to add me
  • jodiaraya
    jodiaraya Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Looking to lose 100+ lbs here...just started like 15 days ago...really like community aspect of this app. So friend me up! I would add you but I don’t know how haha!
  • Kelliegann88
    Kelliegann88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My long-term goal in this weight loss journey is to have lost 50 pounds and get back to a healthy weight for my height and body type. I've found it easier to have smaller goals along the way. So for starters, I made my MFP goal to lose 28 pounds. Once I reach that goal, then I'm changing it to lose 22 more pounds. 7 weeks in, I'm almost there. A few more pounds and I can change my MFP goal to the REAL GOAL. I'd love to have you as a friend to support on MFP and help each other stay accountable. I'm pretty scared the other 22 pounds won't come off so easily, since my body has been used to having these last 22 pounds for almost 12 years.
  • melissa95993
    melissa95993 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150 would love to have friends!
    32 mother of 2 girls from California
    Current weight 326
    Goal 180
  • ksmarie55
    ksmarie55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Would like to join your group! Have about 113 lb to lose. Feel free to add me!! Would love more friends so we can encourage and support one another.

Started on MFP about 2 days ago

Heaviest weight: 400
    Current weight: 293 (been stuck at current weight for several months.)
    Ultimate goal: 180

It's hard to lose when you have physical limitations, but I'm not willing to give up. I feel motivated to push forward. Looking forward to making friends on here.

• Samanthau17
    Samanthau17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I’ve got a total of 98lbs to lose. I’ve lost 76.5 lbs so far but the last 21.5 is going really slowly. I’d love some friends on here to keep me motivated. I don’t know how to add people, so please add me 😀
  • danielleedwards018
    danielleedwards018 Posts: 22 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi everyone, I’m a bit late to the party, but I’d like to lose about 65 pounds. Add me if you’d like a friend with an open diary! Or just a friend haha.