Lexapro and weight

Options
2»

Replies

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    For those of you that do take Lexapro has it helped your mood? I wish there was just a "happy pill" but I guess it would be illegal :D
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    For those of you that do take Lexapro has it helped your mood? I wish there was just a "happy pill" but I guess it would be illegal :D

cant think of the pill they gave my daughter a few years ago. but it was for a "mood" disorder they said she had and let me tell you someone could have told her their family member died and she would laugh or just smile. she was happy when she shouldnt have been. she hated feeling like that so she stopped taking them so be careful what you wish for lol.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

cant think of the pill they gave my daughter a few years ago. but it was for a "mood" disorder they said she had and let me tell you someone could have told her their family member died and she would laugh or just smile. she was happy when she shouldnt have been. she hated feeling like that so she stopped taking them so be careful what you wish for lol.

Yeah,that would be creepy to feel like that!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options

Yeah,that would be creepy to feel like that!

she said it was and she didnt like it
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    If you enjoy certain foods, eat a lot of them now. This is temporary. Depression is about having too many bad experiences and too free good ones, no joy, nothing to look forward to. A pint of ice cream can be something to look forward to.
  • zaneandzara
    zaneandzara Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone take Zoloft and was able to loose weight while still on it?