Question, making money

Options
I'm just curious if anyone out there has/is making money through their fitness? I feel like you can make money doing anything these days so there must be a way while you are getting healthy. I know about BeachBody and MLM companies and I currently use StepBet but I'm curious what else is out there! TIA!

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Achievemint
    It’s slow to earn, but it does award you with points for steps, weight, sleep, and even logging food. When you hit 10,000 points you can get $10.

Sweatcoin
    You earn sweat coins for walking outside. They have levels to how much you can earn a day.
    Mover = All accounts start here. It’s the base level and free. You can earn up to 5SWC a day.
    Shaker = price 4.75SWC a month (so you pay with the currency you get from steps) and you can earn 10SWC a day.
    Quaker = price 20SWC a month and you can earn 15SWC a day
    Breaker = price 30SWC a month and you can earn 20SWC a day

1000 steps outside = 1SWC

You can redeem the SWC for various offers or save for things like an iPhone (20,000SWC) or $50 GC (3,650SWC)

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    You mean to make extra money? For me, being in the fitness industry is not easy, you really have to love it and be okay with begging for work. I worked part time, teaching fitness classes at anywhere I could.

I would stay far, far away from anything MLM related. That is a good way to lose friends and money.
  • baleighbee
    baleighbee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    orngnerdz wrote: »
    I'm just curious if anyone out there has/is making money through their fitness? I feel like you can make money doing anything these days so there must be a way while you are getting healthy. I know about BeachBody and MLM companies and I currently use StepBet but I'm curious what else is out there! TIA!

My team is fire right now with Beachbody. I have been actively coaching, motivating and encouraging others for about 4 months now and it is starting to make some good money now. I truly just think my pay check is a direct reflection of the amount of people I am helping. So I think I might have a different opinion of others because I haven't lost any friends or money.. I have actually gained friends and surround myself with likeminded women and I am definitely in a surplus of the amount of money that I have invested.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    No... money is only made through hard work... or maybe a little chance.