Old Clothes!

Options
Just cuz...I went into my closet and pulled out a couple of shirts that don't fit anymore and tried them on. I wasn't really expecting much because I've only lost 18 pounds but I figured....what the heck...lets see where I am. I've been exercising hard 6 to 7 days a week for 5 weeks now and my diet is really healthy but....as I was putting on the first shirt...I realized...it's not pulling in the arms....it's going over my head easily! Then I ran to the mirror and it FIT! I'm fitting into some of my older clothes! I can't believe it! I haven't been able to wear some of these clothes in YEARS! It may be only 18 pounds...but my body is showing me it's much, much MORE! My body is smaller and tighter! Whoop Whoop! *Happy Dance! :happy:

Replies

• andersonh2007
    andersonh2007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work.:)
  • LawrenceJoseph
    LawrenceJoseph Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic.
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can't wait to be able to do that one day too!
  • kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That is great keep up the good work.

I am noticing the same thing for myself so I know what you mean. I think it is because I am exercising more this time while losing weight.
  • blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That is so great!! I love it when that happens! Congratulations on your progress and best of luck on your journey! :wink:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.