Introduction and Greeting!!

Options
Hi Everyone!!! I hope you all are doing well with your goals and plans towards a healthy lifestyle!!!😍
My name is Jackie!!! I live in the Fort Worth Texas area, Near Keller & North Richland Hills! My goal this time is loose the weight and keep it off forever.
I’m at 310 lbs/5.11; solid and the biggest I’ve ever been. I’ve gained about 120 lbs in the last 3 1/2 years, Y’all I feel like I’m smothering my organs, and my organs are crying out, free me, Free us, or, all of us will end up in the hospital. But, we’ve decided, we’re not going out like that! The Blessings is, I lost 60-70 lbs over a 6month period, back in the beginning of 2012, and managed to keep it off. Even though it seems harder to meet my goals, I’m still encouraged that if I did it once under God’s Grace, surely I could do it again, Yay!!!😍 The unfortunate thing for me is, I allowed a major disappointment to throw me off my game, but I’m Healed, and I’ve decided, I am worthy to walk out my life in good health, no matter what situations arise. LOL, plus what would the world do without me! And I’m learning to handle disappointments differently than I have in past time!!! Looking forward to encourage someone on my new journey, and hopefully encourage someone in the process!!! Bless you guys!!! #JCstayingfocusedandontrack

Replies

• jacquelyncarey
    jacquelyncarey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Correction: #1 kept weight off for a couple years..#2 looking forward to encouraging someone, and be encouraged in the process, on my new journey!!! Bless you guys!!! Have a great week!!!😍
  • timkershaw777
    timkershaw777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! I back you.
  • jacquelyncarey
    Options
    Thank you!!! Agreement will help me be victorious!!! Declaing We Got This!!!
  • MsDany_L
    MsDany_L Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey!! 👋🏾 I love the positive energy and am always looking for encouragement!
  • Now1984
    Now1984 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Jacquelyn! I welcome the opportunity to encourage you and to receive encouragement from you. Your attitude/energy is awesome!
    I too was at the highest weight I had ever been, this year. You can do this!!!
  • jacquelyncarey
    Options
    Thank you so much, Now1984!!! We can, and we will, do this thing, live alive and healthy! I’ve decided I’m not going to let the temptations around me, kill me before my time. I like the prophetic in the word NOW, in your user name; I can declare NOW my change is come, Every Minute Of Every Day: this time, I’m not stopping!!! Thank you again, I’m so encouraged today!!!😍
  • jacquelyncarey
    Options
    Thank you MsDany!!! I have to make positivity my favorite food, and main course of every meal. especially with all the drama in the world, around me!!! I learning to Choose Life 24/7, and not just for me, But for Everyone around. Choosing to be POSITIVE, even when my world is not so pretty, or when mad day comes my way, is my game changer! I’m a feeler, my heart feels and response to mine and others people stories, whether it’s happy, sad, good , bad, hilarious or horrific, I sympathize or empathize, but only difference today from my yesterday is, I’m not carrying the weight of it all, NO MO, LOL...anymore, not ever again, at least that’s my prayer!!! Lol...I still have 116 lbs of stuff to get off, POSITIVITY, Is my number one weapon, My new fitness pal!!! Have a great day!!! You Got This!!! We Got This!!!😍
  • Enoughofthefluff
    Options
    Omgawsh, I love you already! You're positive attitude and motivation is what we all need! Good luck to you on your journey!! Blessings right back!!
  • jacquelyncarey
    Options
    Awe...Thank you MyFitnessPal!!! I love you too!!! Girl, I’m encouraged by you guys, working hard to be healthy, plus I needed to encourage by a multitude of people. I decided staying positive, with a lotta prayer, will be my weapon for my victory, and hopefully everybody else. Lol...I Choose Pure Joy, even after the 2 cans of Vienna sausage and 2 1/2 fresh stack of ritz for lunch, which blew my 1lb goal. But I still lost few oz. I’m excited because, as long as I keep my eye on my goal and the prize, everyday, I’m winning!!! Have a great week being victorious!!! You Got This!!! We Got This!!!😍 And Your Right, Enough of The Fluff!!! (You ought to right a book, if you haven’t already; EOTF) Thanks Again MFPal!!😍