Biometric Screening

Options
So I workout daily (well atleast 3-6 times a week) and watch what I eat. For the most part, my caloric intake is less than 2,000 a day. I did a biometric screening for work today and it turns out that my cholesterol is a little high (200 - normal is 199 and below) and my body fat percentage is also high. I am 5'5 and my weight usually fluctuates between 148-153. I used to be 138-142, but my weight has gone up the 5-6 lbs and refuses to go down. Almost 2 years ago, I did start my masters via an online program and also have a job with longer hours, so despite eating healthy/working out, I sit a lot. I don't know if my biometrics are correct and based on my weight I would be in the "over weight" category, or if it's muscle weight since I do lift weights.

My goal is to try and be more active and try to stick to less than 1500 calories a day this winter. Maybe by summer, I'll have lose those 5 lbs.

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Your total cholesterol is slightly high, but what are your HDL, LDL and Triglycerides? It makes a big difference if your total cholesterol is skewed by high HDL.