Need female friends

2»

Replies

• PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Im 32, lost around 3.5stone so far, from the UK (Yorkshire) and I have a toddler :)
  • nikki_l33
    nikki_l33 Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2018
    Feel free to add me! I am looking to make some new friends on here as well! I'm 33, live in Florida and Mum to 3 ages 14, 8 and 9 months. I started off post pregnancy with my last at 175 pounds and I'm now down to 150 with 10-15 more to lose. I'd love for some motivational friends as well! 😊
  • Sexyvivi85
    Sexyvivi85 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me as well as you don't have the option for me to add you...
  • Niccygetsfit
    Niccygetsfit Posts: 14 Member
    Hi all :) im a single mum of a 3 year old :) i have currently lost 18kg and hoping to loose another 24kg.
    Feel free to add me.. im from Australia
  • I don’t know how to add friends on here. If anyone can help where I can ask would be greatly appreciated!
    I’ve received requests no problem.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    I’m 37 (had to do the math on that!) single mama of two. My son is almost 2 and I’m still hanging onto baby weight, I call it birth control but it really has to go! Add me and I’ll try my best to be a good friend! Open, real diary, attempt to workout daily and active with my friend list!
  • jrbolinski
    jrbolinski Posts: 22 Member
    I'm almost 44 a wife and bother of two boys 17 and 14. I have about 100 pounds to lose. And I'm tired of being tired and I would love to finally finish my weight loss journey, especially for my son's graduation in June!!
  • Ezza280900
    Ezza280900 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi everyone I need to lose 25kg feel free to add me.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Hi. I've been back on MFP since June. I'm 53. I've lost 25 lbs so far and have 30 lbs more to go. Feel free to add me. I have an open diary to friends and log on every day! Good luck everyone!

• kitscats1563
    kitscats1563 Posts: 18 Member
    Hello everybody! I'm new on mfp joined yesterday and would like to be apart of this group
  • sarah_baxter29
    sarah_baxter29 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey, I'm also 31 looking to lose 20kgs. Just 1 child. Based in Sydney Australia. I'll try add you :)
  • jrbolinski
    jrbolinski Posts: 22 Member
    Curious how many calories a day everyone is eating??
  • MyLilBeau
    MyLilBeau Posts: 16 Member
    Hi All , happy to be added 😊
    Not sure how to do friend request .....
    Also looking for inspiration .
    Live in Adelaide, South Australia 🙋