Options

Replies

• SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    nh840vpwb1pr.jpg

Here's my contribution. Happy Wednesday!

Also now I want to actually see / hear you all laugh. That would be nice. I'd open a thread for that but I am terrified at the responsibility of starting one in Chit Chat.

there's a voice thread floating around out there still somewhere. but you should still make your own- and now. it has to be now. in fact you're the ONLY person who can do it.

Such encouragement, much urgency, very pressure!

I know about the voice thread, it was an awesome thread, think I posted in it too a while ago. I remember people were using vocaroo for it. I'm not sure if there's a video (with sound) equivalent? Obviously apart from YouTube.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    nh840vpwb1pr.jpg

Also now I want to actually see / hear you all laugh. That would be nice. I'd open a thread for that but I am terrified at the responsibility of starting one in Chit Chat.

there's a voice thread floating around out there still somewhere. but you should still make your own- and now. it has to be now. in fact you're the ONLY person who can do it.

Such encouragement, much urgency, very pressure!

I know about the voice thread, it was an awesome thread, think I posted in it too a while ago. I remember people were using vocaroo for it. I'm not sure if there's a video (with sound) equivalent? Obviously apart from YouTube.

https://9to5mac.com/2018/05/30/iphone-upload-video-to-imgur/
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    nh840vpwb1pr.jpg

There’s a video of me literally crying laughing at my brother floating around Faceboob, my sister manages to resurrect it every year. It’s not my usual laugh but it always gives me the giggles all over again whenever I see it. I could look for it
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    nh840vpwb1pr.jpg

The process is easier than you imagine it. You just page @caco_ethes and we peer pressure her into doing it by proxy.

I already tried a thread like this, it’s littered among many other flops in my thread graveyard
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    nh840vpwb1pr.jpg

I love the voice thread

Says the master of all accents! :)
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    nh840vpwb1pr.jpg

There’s a video of me literally crying laughing at my brother floating around Faceboob, my sister manages to resurrect it every year. It’s not my usual laugh but it always gives me the giggles all over again whenever I see it. I could look for it

I NEED THIS.
    FOR SCIENCE.
    nh840vpwb1pr.jpg

The process is easier than you imagine it. You just page @caco_ethes and we peer pressure her into doing it by proxy.

I already tried a thread like this, it’s littered among many other flops in my thread graveyard

That's a shame :disappointed:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    https://imgur.com/a/rRFKR1M

We’ll give that a try. I think you need to unmute it.

The place is a disaster, I’m squealing like a flock of seagulls, my nephew is hollering.. this video is not for the faint of heart 😬

I have never loved anything more!!!
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    https://imgur.com/a/rRFKR1M

We’ll give that a try. I think you need to unmute it.

The place is a disaster, I’m squealing like a flock of seagulls, my nephew is hollering.. this video is not for the faint of heart 😬

:lol: I love this a lot. A LOT ALOT.
  • PCOS_VICTOR
    PCOS_VICTOR Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    nh840vpwb1pr.jpg

I love the voice thread

How do you do a voice thread? lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

wap03dbv6tqv.jpeg

If I had a nickle for every time you were in bed....
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

wap03dbv6tqv.jpeg

If I had a nickle for every time you were in bed....

What, I think it’s nice to have a hobby.
  • Jboogieonthefloor
    Jboogieonthefloor Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I like this thread.
    39um6SO.jpg This is from about 5 months ago, but it's the only selfie I have of me smiling with teeth that isn't from years back, and I'm not in much of a super smiley mood to take a recent one. I remember I was taking this to send to my now ex and was attempting a kind of sultry yet playful "playing in the hair pose," but kept laughing at how ridiculous I felt, so I don't know what to call this pose now, "playful while possibly tipsy" maybe.