Anyone use creacore Creatine?

Do you notice it boosting your energy level at all?

Replies

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Creatine isn’t so much an energy booster. It raises ATP levels which allows for results more like an extra rep or two during resistance training. You won’t necessarily feel more energetic.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Just one rep or two 😕

Anyone else ?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    edited September 2018
    Didn't you just say in the cutting thread that you aren't lifting yet? That you were waiting until you lost enough weight?
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Didn't you just say in the bulking thread that you aren't lifting yet? That you were waiting until you lost enough weight?

And am I not allowed to ask about a product before I buy it?
  • quiksylver296
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Didn't you just say in the bulking thread that you aren't lifting yet? That you were waiting until you lost enough weight?

My bad. Assumed you had already purchased.

I would say, start lifting now. Don't wait. You'll regret it in the long run.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator

It's not even worth taking unless you have been lifting awhile. At the early stages of lifting you will have dramatic increases i strength just from CNS adaptations. And, it will be much more important to get and improve lifting form. Once you get past all that and start to plateau, it may be worth taking.

But yea, it really only does indirect allowed for more ATP which can help with increasing volume a bit.
  • quiksylver296
    Since I just dumped this in another thread...

3loikb8ix2k7.png

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Just one rep or two 😕

Anyone else ?

Pretty much. Yeah.