Looking for friends

I’m staggering at this I need more support and I need more accountability friends who we can rely on each other and get each other to the next goal

Replies

• showjack70
    showjack70 Posts: 57 Member
    Let's do this! Feel free to add me.
  • Skepti_Kal_1
    Skepti_Kal_1 Posts: 16 Member
    MyFitnessPal worked great for me before, but I'm back after several years off. Need new friends to help me achieve my goals.
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    🙋‍♀️
  • ewhall46
    ewhall46 Posts: 15 Member
    Count me in. I'm in the Tampa FL area. My diary is public (complete transparency). :o Along the way, I want to see what others are doing (for extra motivation and ideas). Always open to feedback from community members.
    - Wk of 9/16: I'm building a habit of "accurate" tracking (good or bad). :'(
    - Wk of 9/23: Review/edit goals and commit to THREE changes (2 w/food and 1 w/exercise).
    - Wk of 10/7: Review activity and commit to TWO changes (1 w/food and 1 w/exercise).

• ewhall46
    Odd. I added a detailed message here and now it's gone. (test)
  • ewhall46
    Count me in. Tampa, FL area. I'm counting down to 55 (9 months to go). My goal is "FIT AT 55". My diary is public, so complete transparency. :o Always open to feedback from community members.

Here's my plan:

- Wk of 9/16: I'm building a "habit" of accurate logging (good or bad).
    - Wk of 9/23; Review / edit goals and commit to THREE changes (2/food and 1/exercise)
    - Wk of 10/7: Review activity and commit to TWO changes (1/food and 1/exercise)

Along the way, I hope to get some ideas from other community members.
  • Hey! You can add me and we can support each other. What is your goal?