19&&Overweight!

Options
Hello. My names Kasi :) I'm 19 years old. I weigh 230lbs at the moment and I'm new to myfitnesspal.com. I have vowed to turn my life around and get healthy.
My new quote for life is "When you wanna succeed as much as you wanna breathe, then you'll be successful." :)
I have 100lbs to lose and would love new friends and motivation for along the way!
Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Nineteen is a great time to start.
  • kasimarie29
    kasimarie29 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Nineteen is a great time to start.

yeah I've tried before but always ended up gaining back about double what I lost in the first place. This time I have no intention of finding it again!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Be sure to lose it the healthy way then. Feel free to add me if you'd like as well.
  • lovinlifeinlove
    Options
    HI! I am new to My Fitness Pal as well. I am 23 years old and weigh 230lbs after having two kids. I just had a baby 3 months ago, but just have 10lbs left of that baby weight to lose, then I need to continue to work on losing the rest of this weight that I gained 4 years ago with my first baby. I feel lazy all the time and I LOVE food. Hope to learn more about you considering we we are both new and weigh the same :)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I started out at 19 with MFP at 254lb and I am now 175lb, we seem to share a lot in common! Add me if you like.
  • kasimarie29
    kasimarie29 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    HI! I am new to My Fitness Pal as well. I am 23 years old and weigh 230lbs after having two kids. I just had a baby 3 months ago, but just have 10lbs left of that baby weight to lose, then I need to continue to work on losing the rest of this weight that I gained 4 years ago with my first baby. I feel lazy all the time and I LOVE food. Hope to learn more about you considering we we are both new and weigh the same :)

I haven't had any babies so I have no excuse XD lol I have certain health and medical issues but they would all almost completely go away if I lost the weight i need to. And yes food is my weekness and I do get lazy sometimes, then I look back at old pictures of myself and I get my motivation back:) Thanks for the add btw :D Maybe we can conversate and help eachother along the way!
  • lovinlifeinlove
    Options
    YES!!! I need help with motivation! BTW I work at Starbucks (for 6 years now) and the coffees I am addicted to are really high in calories. My first step is to stop drinking that stuff and go for water or green tea instead :) Message me whenever you'd like. I think we could be a great push for each other. :)