New One Here

kay_lae18
kay_lae18 Posts: 3
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I just wanted to say hello to everyone! I am new to this fitnesspal thing so far I love it! I have only been exercising and trying to lose weight for 2 weeks. So I am here to make friends and get and give support. My name is Kayla and I am 22 or will be 22 tomorrow July 16th. I have a 4 year old daughter who is my whole world and all I wanna do is be there for her and watch her grow. besides myself she is the other reason as to why I am losing weight. I wanna beable to run with her in soccer or whatever sports she decides to play, I dont want to worry about my health and if I will be able to live to see her get married or meet my grandchildren. So here I am starting at the very bottom and trying to work my way up to a better me.

Replies

• Hi! Im new too! Congrats for joining and getting started and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :flowerforyou: (don't eat too much cake :wink: ) Welcome and I think It is great that you are doing this for you daughter!

(^_^), Chloe
  • kay_lae18
    kay_lae18 Posts: 3
    Thanks slimkickin and congrats on your one pound! some say it isnt much but i will be so freaken excited when i lose my first pound for sure! If you ever need any support or whatever just messege on me lol :smile:
  • robyn525
    robyn525 Posts: 24 Member
    I just started again in July after holidays. I started in May initially, but going to work full-time and school part-time was hard. Then I hurt my foot from an exercise that did not work for me. At least I lost 2 pounds the first week getting back into things as that was part of my holiday weight.

I am getting an iPod Touch soon so I can track my diet anywheres.

Well, welcome and I love this sight. It was recommended to me by my fitness advisor.

We are lucky to have found it. :)
This discussion has been closed.