A fantastic accomplishment!!! Bravo!!!
  • Herb937
    Herb937 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep on moving forward!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I agree with the ones who said you look younger now. Great job! You should be so proud of your hard work.
  • garlo12
    garlo12 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome!! You took years off your face. I'm always looking at peoples faces because I've lost 30 lbs. and my face hasn't gone down at all, like I've seen on others when they haven't even lost as much as as I have. That's one reason I haven't even posted a before and during picture. You are really inspiring thanks for posting I live for these pics and success stories.
  • Kerriann1083
    Kerriann1083 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!! Congratulations 🎉🎉👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 keep up the good work💜🌼✌️😀
  • teeohknee
    teeohknee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    garlo12 wrote: »
    You look Awesome!! You took years off your face. I'm always looking at peoples faces because I've lost 30 lbs. and my face hasn't gone down at all, like I've seen on others when they haven't even lost as much as as I have. That's one reason I haven't even posted a before and during picture. You are really inspiring thanks for posting I live for these pics and success stories.

hi garlo12, thank you for the compliments! i must say i was the opposite and honestly iwas hesitant to even show my day 1 photo and started my progress photo 4 months later! cos my situation was i lost 16kgs at the time, my neck has gotten smaller than before but my belly was still hasnt gotten smaller at all! if i recall i was still a sz38. but garlo12 please keep it up, you did great even just losing 30lbs. seeing the physical changes may take time but im sure you felt lighter, healthier and happier :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!