What are the points on my profile

Options
Hello,

What are the points on my profile and is there an app that gives u points for exercise and u can cash in on gift cards. thanks

Replies

• Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I've never seen points on my profile -where are you seeing this? And I very much doubt MFP gives you gift cards just for doing exercise (unless you have the Premium version and are paying for MFP)
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Under Armour will send you discount coupons for Under Armour products but I don't know of any gift cards.
  • MHarper522
    MHarper522 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Achievement (formally Achievemint I think) gives you points daily if you connect a fitness tracker, social media & MFP and you can also answer 1-5 question surveys every now and then for more points. It's pretty slow going though, you need 10 000 pts for a $10 giftcard. Daily you can earn like 10 pts for steps, 5 pts for updating metrics, 6 pts for food, etc. I still do it cause I literally don't have to do anything so why not, but it's not gonna make anyone rich lol.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    MHarper522 wrote: »
    Achievement (formally Achievemint I think) gives you points daily if you connect a fitness tracker, social media & MFP and you can also answer 1-5 question surveys every now and then for more points. It's pretty slow going though, you need 10 000 pts for a $10 giftcard. Daily you can earn like 10 pts for steps, 5 pts for updating metrics, 6 pts for food, etc. I still do it cause I literally don't have to do anything so why not, but it's not gonna make anyone rich lol.

I belong to that site but havent gotten an email in more than a month. wonder why?