Cookie Butter

Options

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    There's a store brand here that came out with a chocolate cookie spread one Christmas. I didn't buy it until it went on sale 75% off. I should have bought the entire remaining stock, it was like a crunchy sweeter Nutella.
  • brotato_chip7
    brotato_chip7 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    It’s good on apples, but I like it most on crumpets.

What is a crumpet?
  • brotato_chip7
    Options
    Ok. I'm down.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    There's even an ice cream for that stuff. The game is rigged, man. :weary:

i7hoJuY.jpg
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    kjmqqm9k8rtc.jpeg
    Here is a pic.

We call the flap-jacks
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    kjmqqm9k8rtc.jpeg
    Here is a pic.

We call the flap-jacks

Looks more like english muffins..... nooks and crannies
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    kjmqqm9k8rtc.jpeg
    Here is a pic.

We call the flap-jacks

I'm curious if you are talking about pancakes since that picture does kind of look like pancakes?
  • cee134
    Options
    kjmqqm9k8rtc.jpeg
    Here is a pic.

We call the flap-jacks

Looks more like english muffins..... nooks and crannies

eelpa05di9i6.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    kjmqqm9k8rtc.jpeg
    Here is a pic.

This picture is triggering my Trypophobia a little.
  • brotato_chip7
    Options
    I just need a spoon, yo.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    kjmqqm9k8rtc.jpeg
    Here is a pic.

We call the flap-jacks

I'm curious if you are talking about pancakes since that picture does kind of look like pancakes?

It kind of does. Except what we call pancakes, are called crepes by the rest of the world
  • cee134
    Options
    kjmqqm9k8rtc.jpeg
    Here is a pic.

We call the flap-jacks

It kind of does. Except what we call pancakes, are called crepes by the rest of the world

I bet cookie butter would be good in crepes.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    kjmqqm9k8rtc.jpeg
    Here is a pic.

We call the flap-jacks

I bet cookie butter would be good in crepes.

Oooooh!!!! That sounds divine! I know Nutella is fabulous. I should never have tried it. I don't think I should try the cookie butter in case it is just as good or better
  • Versicolour
    Options
    kjmqqm9k8rtc.jpeg
    Here is a pic.

We call the flap-jacks

Aren't flapjacks a pancake? This isn’t at all like a pancake, or an English muffin. It’s almost eggy like in the inside. It’s really difficult to explain as I’ve had nothing like it. You can buy them in the bread section, usually by the bagels and English muffins.

Hmm. Then I've probably never had one. But the picture looks very much like a flapjack.
  • brotato_chip7
    Options
    I think cookie butter cheesecake would be awesome.
  • cee134
    Options
    kjmqqm9k8rtc.jpeg
    Here is a pic.

We call the flap-jacks

Aren't flapjacks a pancake? This isn’t at all like a pancake, or an English muffin. It’s almost eggy like in the inside. It’s really difficult to explain as I’ve had nothing like it. You can buy them in the bread section, usually by the bagels and English muffins.
    kjmqqm9k8rtc.jpeg
    Here is a pic.

We call the flap-jacks

Hmm. Then I've probably never had one. But the picture looks very much like a flapjack.

Crumpets are much smaller similar to english muffins.

7lxvfsjn7ozk.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    kjmqqm9k8rtc.jpeg
    Here is a pic.

We call the flap-jacks

Scroll up, I got you fam.

My pancakes don't have holes in them like many of the pictures I found. They look more like this:

vz7gt8ssq4ed.jpg

I think cookie butter would go well on crumpets, pancakes, crepes, muffins, english muffins, toast, and probably other stuff. Oh, and of course it would go well on cookies.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I think cookie butter cheesecake would be awesome.

Trader Joe's sells it (or did) and they're kind enough to sell a bite sized version.

Cookie butter rarely makes it onto a delivery device other than a spoon before making it to my mouth.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I like the Trader Joe's cookie cocoa swirl, and really only eat by the spoonful or spread on toast. I tried making cookies with it and found that very underwhelming. Regular Biscoff spread (w/o swirl of chocolate) is blah to me, I'd much rather have Biscoff cookies and some coffee or tea. I feel the same about Nutella. Meh!