what your most embarrassing gym story?

2»

Replies

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    I fell off the treadmill when I was 16, trying to step off the sides on to the belt while it was moving. I think that's really how you're supposed to do it, but I just keep remembering that day and have never done it since.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Oh wait, I have an adult aged one.

I wanted to start swimming laps but didn't have RX goggles. I didn't really know the "rules" of lap swimming because I hadn't done it since middle school so I was just trying to get my bearings on the first day, nothing too serious. So, like I said, I couldn't see *kitten*, but I noticed that this lady and her coach just kept randomly staring at me and my anxiety spiked cause I really had no idea what I was doing and was sure I was probably doing something wrong. Turns out I was in the water walking/aerobic lane, not a lap swimming lane. I went home and researched etiquette and bought a pair of rx goggles off amazon and then rocked it from then on.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    hesn92 wrote: »
    The time I walked into the mens locker room on accident and some guy came walking out of the shower

Yeah. ..... right ....

" Accident "
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    A family walked in on me having sex with Jim.

Winner!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Squatting in the early AM. Gas relief valve activated coming out of the hole. LOUD and horribly scented. Just kept going. What are you going to do?
  • DW1Texas
    DW1Texas Posts: 131 Member
    It happens....got to have a sense of humor.
    c363xhzhtxmy.jpeg
  • mholl15
    mholl15 Posts: 139 Member
    I got caught crotch watching lol
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited September 2018
    Stood at some absurd weight machine trying to figure out how to adjust/use it. After minutes of looking like a monkey trying to assemble an IKEA entertainment center it became too uncomfortable for an onlooker and I was given a pity lesson on how to operate it.
  • Danw586 wrote: »
    Danw586 wrote: »
    Vomited in front of everyone during leg day.

Also gray sweatpants create some uncomfortable moments in the gym.

Tell me more....

I used to wear gray sweatpants, but too many women were crotch watching. Creeped me out.

You should try basketball shorts instead.

2012%2F12%2F04%2F32%2Foverlyattac.6Ae.jpg
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    more!