Needing help losing more weight

Options
So I used to sit around 40kg went up to 115kg no in 78.8kg I'm really wanting to at least be 54kg I felt the best about myself and had a lot of energy and was positive about my body can anyone help me on how to get back down I have been trying for 2 years now but is there any other way
Ps. I have been in hospital for hypoglycemia aka low blood sugar levels was in for 2 weeks

Replies

• gleach1
    gleach1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have my ups and downs, successes and failures as far as weight loss is concerned as well. The best advice I can give, and what worked best for me when I lost the most, is to make a plan and stick with it. Include regular exercise and a smart diet to eat healthy. Stay positive even though sometimes it may seem like its not working...stick with it. It may go slow for you or it may go fast depending on how strict you are with it. I found I lost the most and kept it off when I had a regular routine of exercise as well as logging my food in myfitnesspal. It let me see what foods were the highest in calories and carbs and helped me adjust accordingly. Finally, if you can find a workout/diet partner to help each other stay on track, that will help immensely. If you are unsure of what exercises to do, just google "weight loss exercise" and you will find a ton of options that you can choose from to suit you. Good luck!