Which is best TV Series??

Options
2»

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    OP, I don't watch either of those, but I do love Drop Dead Diva and Rizzoli and Isles.

Oh, I forgot that I started watching Call the Midwife. If you love BBC and history, it's a great show.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    My favourite is Doc Martin, I love anything that has Martin Clunes in. I think it probably only airs in the UK, so if you are anywhere else you probably hasnt seen it

PBS shows it in the States and it's on Netflix streaming, but I thought they weren't making any new ones.

There is a woman where I work who looks just like Angeline Ball, who played the woman who was going to marry the police officer in the first season (she's also in The Committments).
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead
    Big Bang Theory and Under the Dome... at least I was watching until Time Warner and CBS took a Ross and Rachel break. :grumble:
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
  • wickedmessenger
    wickedmessenger Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    EEK. I like:

American Horror Story
    The Walking Dead
    Game of Thornes
    Luther
    Copper
    Ripper Street
    True Blood
    Sons of Anarchy
    Community
    Suburgatory
    Teen Wolf
    Supernatural
    The Vampire Diaries
    DOCTOR WHO (#10 is my favorite)

The best TV show no longer on the air must be Firefly.
  • curly1986
    curly1986 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bones, Criminal Minds, Warehouse 13 and Supernatural :)

Used to really love Dexter but it seemed to go downhill in Season 7 and I just couldn't even finish the season Zzzzzzzzzz
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    wow i have so many from dexter, true blook, vampire diaries, under the dome, the Unit, crominal mind, NCIS (all) walking dead, spartacus...SCANDAL is my top
  • StarPanic85
    StarPanic85 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead
    Dexter
    Breaking Bad
    Bates Motel
    Game of Thrones
    American Horror Story
    Bones
    Supernatural
    Legend of Korra
    Big Bang Theory
    Drop Dead Diva
  • BrensKimberly
    BrensKimberly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who & How I Met Your Mother
    I want to like Walking Dead but I'm too much of a jumpy chicken & zombies scare the crap out of me
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    OP, I don't watch either of those, but I do love Drop Dead Diva and Rizzoli and Isles.

Oh, I forgot that I started watching Call the Midwife. If you love BBC and history, it's a great show.

Call the Midwife is awesome! High five!