Small Commitment-based NSV

Options
My small nsv for today - deciding that I was into the exercise part of my journey enough to commit to 15 minutes per day on the My Fitness Coach programme on the Wii. I won't only be doing this of course, it's just a minimum commitment which should give me that kick start to stay moving every day.

I started out back on my journey a few weeks ago watching the calories, then I began exercising every 2-3 days, and now it seems 1/2 hour every day is achievable, so my minimum exercise for now will be 15 minutes warm up on the cross trainer, followed by a 15 minute fitness coach workout. When I'm feeling energetic, I'll throw in a longer fitness coach session, or some wii zumba. Feeling good! :drinker:

Replies

• JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    That is great! A little bit goes a long way and is only takes one step to start your journey. Making the commitment to do something every day is big and I wish you the best of luck with it (I have a hard time committing to exercise programs for more than a week or two and am struggling with this myself).
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Excellent goal. The Japanese call it Kaizen or baby-steps and it's an incredibly powerful way to change your life. Well done :-)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I think you are making good decisions. Changing your daily life for the better a little at a time is probably more likely to lead to long term habits. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!