Workout DVD Download!

Options
Okay well i guess its against the rules to post dvd's. I dont know how to delete. Sorry people! message me for info

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Yeah ... pretty sure encouraging illegal activity is not allowed on the forums.
  • jeanineadele
    jeanineadele Posts: 114
    Options
    How did it go today!
  • always hard...im having a problem though, the site reccomends over 1500 calories to me. But i consume like 800 for the day without trying to cut back much...i dont want to over eat but i dont want my body to go into starvation mode either. Recommendation? Thanks!
  • danadee
    danadee Posts: 49
    Options
    800 calories a day is not healthy, or safe, IMO. I'm not a health expert, and I don't know what program you are using, but try eating the 1500 calories for one week, and see what happens. If you gain (which I'm doubting you will if you are working out), then cut back 100 calories at a time til you reach something you are comfortable with.

I am 5'11" and I am doing P90X, and I eat anywhere from 1600 to 2100 calories a day, depending on the workout.
    On rest day, I keep it between 1300-1400.

Also, if MFP tells you to eat 1500 calories, that is without exercise. If you exercise, you should eat more than that.
  • samgherbine
    Options
    Yes, you need at least 1500 cals! If you've been eating only 800 for a while then when you increase your cals to 1500 you might gain a little because your body may already be in starvation mode. Don't fret. Keep working out and eating right and your metabolism will normalize once again.