Middle Aged and No Kids

Options
That's me! I'm 36, I work three jobs and have no children. I'm married and have four fur babies but I have a hard time finding people in a similar situation (aka no kids). Kids were supposed to be part of the equation but things change. Basically, if you're in a similar boat, add me! :)

Replies

• danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Similar boat! 37, 2 step kids, but no babies. 2 furbabies.
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    RonyMack wrote: »
    36, 37 are now considered middle age? :o I have underwear older than you two.

Yeah, right? But, I'm not YOUNG anymore, that's for sure! I'm like a tween between young adult and middle aged! ;)
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    🙋‍♀️ kind of. We chose to not have kids.
  • WobblyYorkshireLass
    Options
    I don't have any kids, feel free to add me
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    orngnerdz wrote: »
    That's me! I'm 36, I work three jobs and have no children. I'm married and have four fur babies but I have a hard time finding people in a similar situation (aka no kids). Kids were supposed to be part of the equation but things change. Basically, if you're in a similar boat, add me! :)

36 is middle aged?! really?! :noway:
  • orngnerdz
    Options

This is what I've been told. How would you classify 36?
  • TavistockToad
    Options

so you're only planning on living to 72?

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,744 MFP Moderator
    Options

Mid-30s. Slightly closer to 40 than 30. But nowhere near middle-aged. :sunglasses:
  • orngnerdz
    Options

so you're only planning on living to 72?

Maybe a few more years than that, but probably not a ton. I'm a T1 diabetic who did the wrong things for WAYY too long and I'll have to pay for them at some point...
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    You'll be time enough thinking yourself as middle aged when you get to say 45...
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    You'll be time enough thinking yourself as middle aged when you get to say 45...

yeah, i'd say early to mid 40s!

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options

yeah, i'd say early to mid 40s!

Heck I'm 49 and an nana and I don't even think I'm middle aged lol...I feel invincible most of the time :smiley:
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 with no kids. Divorced. Anyone can feel free to add me if they want to! :)
  • zusibaby1
    zusibaby1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    40 no human kids BUT PROUD mama of 4 FUR BABIES...