Morbidly Obese Individuals or Parents?

Options
2»

Replies

• nubakanma
    nubakanma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I'm 35 with over 100lbs to lose. I am unable to exercise currently due to severe back pain and sciatica. I am hoping to not gain weight and to lose weight while I am unable to walk. Support needed to ensure I am doing the right things. Any exercise tips that can be done sitting without affecting the back.
  • owususamantha1
    owususamantha1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 33 years old with a ten year old and a 4 month old! Huge age gap! I definitely have a good 250lbs to lose. I’ve learned that I don’t do well prioritizing myself but when I did the math and realized I’ll be in my early 50’s when my baby graduates from high school, my first thought was “oh my goodness, I don’t want to be feeling like her grandma & having a ton of medical issues” . So I’m getting back on the band wagon for what feels like the billionth time. I want to be here for them for a long time! I have to do it for myself and for them. I’m tired of hiding underneath all this extra flesh! I’m with all of you and happy to support you all as we all go through this journey!