Looking for motivation friends between 200-350

Options
2»

Replies

• sandifield
    sandifield Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello all.. Anyone of you please feel free to add me too... I was 264 pounds in March with another program and doing it without friends in it I lost.. but was not happy about doing it alone.. One Week ago I joined MFP at 242 pounds and at weigh in this week I was at 239..6 pounds gone this week... So any please feel to add me... I am on daily :flowerforyou:
  • sandifield
    sandifield Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, one daily and very serious about this part of my journey :flowerforyou:
  • MochaFox91
    MochaFox91 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I started at 256, and right now am at 215-216. c: I'd be more than happy to help support you!
  • Jennyd1314
    Jennyd1314 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I.m in UK have 80 ish lbs to lose, and am at the start of journey.
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    It's great you're back and want to actively do something about your weight problems in order to avoid that machine!

Just remember...what ever you do to lose the weight, must become a sustainable way of life. Otherwise you are setting yourself up for failure. Don't 'diet', change your eating and exercise habits indefinitely.

Good luck in your journey.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started out at 325, and hoping to get to 190. I am not perfect, by any means, but I never give up. My diary is open, and I am constantly on here. Good luck!
  • twinmombb
    twinmombb Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting at 214, and wanting to lose another 60 to 70 lbs. Would be happy to support you and anyone else who would like to add me!! :)
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    this is me, im in the low 200's but over 5 months pregnant with my second baby. - whew! excited to get her out so i can rock it back off! feel free to add me - anyone. i log food and my workouts but I can't wait to lose again. :)