Hello Community! Need your help please.

Options
Hello everybody here! I'm glad to use this app and glad to see so many of you is using it. I'm happy to see a huge community and dedicated people around.

Recently I lost my motivation, and I'm stuck in deep confusion. I've started to train hard at the gym by the end of February 2018, I was skinny and lost, and I really needed to change my lifestyle.
In my first 5 months my goal was to get bulked and reach 75 kg, started at 65. Well, I got proud of myself to see that I made it, even better I had 78 kg. But then my confusion started, For my body I was eating too many calories (3500-4000) and realized that I got too much fat so for one month I've tried to go in maintenance and lose some fat.
Now I'm 73.4 kg and still got belly and waist line fat which I hate and I want to get rid of.

I'd like to get some advice, I am 25 years old, 174 cm, and as I said 73.4 kg and I'm looking for right formula of Calories Protein/Carbs/Fats % for my winter-spring bulking period.

Also I've been reading about Lean Bulking that it is better than eating too many calories and lose fat which is waste of time, any one does this? Is it better than dirty bulking ? And how do you manage your calories?

Other question is, If I'm up for Lean bulking, should I lose my belly fat first and then start bulking? Or continue like this?

-Pictures to be added soon-

Best regards and thank you for reading and support!

Replies

• 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,480 Member
    Options
    As to motivation, motivation is unreliable. It comes and goes for everyone. Try to think in terms of determination. Motivation starts a process, determination sees a process through to the end result.

As to the specifics, you might get an answer here, might not. A few folks who post here may be able to give you an answer. Depends on if they see your post.

You might be better off trying to find If It Fits Your Macros “ iifym”on FB. Those folks are dedicated lifters and into body composition. There’s a lot of research and info out there. Keep looking. Keep working. Good luck.
  • gratiansin
    gratiansin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    88olds wrote: »
    As to motivation, motivation is unreliable. It comes and goes for everyone. Try to think in terms of determination. Motivation starts a process, determination sees a process through to the end result.

As to the specifics, you might get an answer here, might not. A few folks who post here may be able to give you an answer. Depends on if they see your post.

You might be better off trying to find If It Fits Your Macros “ iifym”on FB. Those folks are dedicated lifters and into body composition. There’s a lot of research and info out there. Keep looking. Keep working. Good luck.

Appreciate your answer sir, Thank you ! Hopefully someone will help me asap :smiley:

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I suggest you visit the Gaining and bodybuiding forum here in MFP. Read the sticky posts and threads. You'll be more likely to find your answer there than here in "motivation" because you have specific technical questions.
  • gratiansin
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    I suggest you visit the Gaining and bodybuiding forum here in MFP. Read the sticky posts and threads. You'll be more likely to find your answer there than here in "motivation" because you have specific technical questions.
    Thank you, I will, maybe I will get out of confusion.
  • gratiansin
    Options
    Anyone? 🤔
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,045 Member
    Options
    gratiansin wrote: »
    Anyone? 🤔

This:
    lorrpb wrote: »