129 LBS lost, NO CRAZY DIET

Options
124»

Replies

• shanaet
    shanaet Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Your photo has really encouraged me I was always looking for some fad diet or diet pill. Getting more active is important I was think well I walk 10,000 steps at work that should be enough but it isn’t so I must stay active on my off days I have more time just finishing a masters program. Oct 18, 2018 I will always remember first day of the rest of my life hope to stay focused and determined God bless
  • ruffneckred
    ruffneckred Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up. I assume calorie counting was a big part. I am on a similar journey, not quite as successful as yourself so I find you inspiring. One question, do you have any insight into the excess / loose skin issue?
  • vickidenn
    vickidenn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Your dedication is admirable. Keep up the good work! 🤗
  • fitzroyp
    fitzroyp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up. I assume calorie counting was a big part. I am on a similar journey, not quite as successful as yourself so I find you inspiring. One question, do you have any insight into the excess / loose skin issue?

Thank you so much. Your success will come with continued hard work and patience. My loose skin has begun to form. And is definitely getting worse the more weight I lose. Its not how I imagined myself to look of course, but it is much better than looking how I used to. Essentially, loose skin won't ever truly go away without surgery. It depends on your genetics and just how big you were if you're wondering if you can avoid it. But if you're loosing anywhere from 75+ pounds then you're bound to have it. Just the way it is.
  • fitzroyp
    Options
    shanaet wrote: »
    Your photo has really encouraged me I was always looking for some fad diet or diet pill. Getting more active is important I was think well I walk 10,000 steps at work that should be enough but it isn’t so I must stay active on my off days I have more time just finishing a masters program. Oct 18, 2018 I will always remember first day of the rest of my life hope to stay focused and determined God bless

You can and WILL do it! Fitness is everyone's to achieve. And yes, I'm glad you realized there is no fad diet. No pill. No waist trainers or flat tummy teas. It's just being in a caloric deficit, eating well, and staying active! This lifestyle can be achieved by anyone.
  • fitzroyp
    Options
    vickidenn wrote: »
    Amazing job! Your dedication is admirable. Keep up the good work! 🤗

Thank you so much!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! :)
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    This is incredible, I am so proud of you! Your transformation is amazing! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!