Active Supportive Friends

Options
My feed seems very quiet lately. I'd love to find active, supportive friends.

A little about me: I'm a 32 year old mom of two. I have about 80lbs to lose to my first goal. I'm not doing any special "diet"... just eating better, smaller portions and trying to move more. Let's be friends. :)

Replies

• katatonix818
    katatonix818 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
  • abigailbecker14
    abigailbecker14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have tried to start this weight loss journey time and time again. It has never happened for me. I want/need to lose around 100 lbs for me to be healthy. I say a picture of myself today from just one year ago. I don't know how much weight I have gained but it is enough to be noticeable. I need to start now, while I can. I need to make a lifestyle change for better my health and my self-confidence... I am hoping to start slowly and go from there! Adding you !
  • Miss_Snow_White
    Miss_Snow_White Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Added you!! I'm 31 with 70 more lbs to lose!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! It's never too late to start over, to do something different, to meet your goals. Get it girl!! :smile:
    I have tried to start this weight loss journey time and time again. It has never happened for me. I want/need to lose around 100 lbs for me to be healthy. I say a picture of myself today from just one year ago. I don't know how much weight I have gained but it is enough to be noticeable. I need to start now, while I can. I need to make a lifestyle change for better my health and my self-confidence... I am hoping to start slowly and go from there! Adding you !

• funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Sending FR!
  • saraann1985
    saraann1985 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I’m looking for more friends to help me on my way too.
  • karrenm70
    karrenm70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • lady4kazuya
    lady4kazuya Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I’m in the same boat. I looked in the mirror and I couldn’t recognize myself. It was a wake up call for sure 😢. I’m looking for friends and a support system as well. I’ll add you. Please feel free to add me too.
  • CCgal2018
    CCgal2018 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    FR sent! 36yo female with 50 pound goal. I’m also looking for motivational and supportive friends. Any ladies please feel free to add me!