Busy Professional Mom of 3 looking for other Momma's to relate with.

Options
Looking to find friends that have a busy lifestyle, more than 1 child and that can barely find anytime for themselves. HAHA! I want to find new friends to relate with and get tips and support based on our amazing life consequences. ;)

Please feel free to add me, add your name below if you're looking for the same support!

Good luck!

Replies

• krystencox2
    krystencox2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    🤗
  • msundrstod
    msundrstod Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :)
  • LaLaLunahh
    LaLaLunahh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Busy, professional, mom of three, too! Feel free to add me!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Professional Mom of 3 here as well. But considerably less busy nowadays since the youngest ones just started HS.
  • amy3458
    amy3458 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can completely relate..... I have multiple kids, full time job, gymnastics classes, lol learning to find time to workout and get in shape.
  • honibi89
    honibi89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :) love this! I have 2 kids, and looking for the same supportive community.
  • pinkkatmilk
    pinkkatmilk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me.
    Im so busy, that days just run into eachother. It is still Friday ..... right ??
    My life is hectic, but i schedule everything around gym time, which is my only down time generally..... dont ask me whats on tv... im not even sure it switches on.
  • lpedro8
    lpedro8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I'm a mom to 2 kids, ages 2 and 1. I work full time and go to school. I'm busy but learning to make time for myself!! I'd love some friends on a weight loss journey as well!
  • x0lcbaby0x
    x0lcbaby0x Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Yaaas. I need more Mom friends! Feel free to add me anyone ❤️
  • DXTeesha
    DXTeesha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy mommy of 4 girls and I feel your pain. I am looking for new friends as well.
  • Skinny_Curvez
    Skinny_Curvez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I’m a mom to many as well(a daughter and identical twin boys)! Fell free to add me!;)
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Only 1 child but between a job and love and a commute, I am right there with you.
  • bjbbaa6
    bjbbaa6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mum to a 7 year old little Mr - feel free to add me 🌼
  • clynds
    clynds Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! Add me!
  • tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    Mom of three. Feel free to add.
  • meglangnewbody
    meglangnewbody Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started and I am too a busy mom of 2 with a full time job!! I am struggling to find time for myself as well! Feel free to add!!
  • mrsfore11
    mrsfore11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28, married, 4 kids ages (8, 5, 2, and 4 months) and always busy lol! I'm trying to lose baby weight and gain strength back after baby number 4! I'd love to find a mom group with similar lifestyles.