Libra?

Options
I’m looking for a better way of tracking my weight to see trends in fluctuations etc - I’ve heard people mention libra but all I can find on App Store is runtastic libra which has poor reviews - is this the right one? I’ve got premium, is there somewhere else I can export the info to (on an iPhone)?
I’m only logging changes in weight atm but would like a daily log to help me understand fluctuations and overall trend.
Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I think Libra is the android app.... I have an iPhone and I use Happy Scale. It’s great for logging weight daily and seeing the trend line/ fluctuations.... I think it’s the same sort of thing as Libra?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    ^^^ This. Libra is android only.

Another option is Trendweight. I don't think it has an app, but is a website. It syncs with a FitBit account (you can have a FitBit account without having one of their devices), and it will also sync with MFP. So I enter my weight in FitBit, and it updates my stats here and in Trendweight. It smooths out the fluctuations, and predicts when you will reach your goal.
  • Kdp2015
    Kdp2015 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I tried happyscale but didn’t really want to enter all previous weights manually, I’ll give trendweight a go
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,658 Member
    Options
    Kdp2015 wrote: »
    Thank you, I tried happyscale but didn’t really want to enter all previous weights manually, I’ll give trendweight a go

trendweight and weightgrapher can import fitbit data. Weightgrapher could also import comma separated values when I looked at it a few years back. happy scale iphone, libra android.

I use trendweight... so I think it is a great choice!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Libra is on android, I've only started using it recently and I'm really liking it.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Android - Libra
    iPhone - Happy Scale
    PC/Web Browser - Weightgrapher