Help!!

Options
Binge eating , getting off track constantly . I don’t know what the hell is going on with me , I will be doing so well on eating healthy and bam all of a sudden I’m eating some process food and junk food and I don’t know how to control it. What do I do?? My family shoves and tells me to eat what they eat constantly as well but I am determined to get healthy and get to my goal weight but I get off track from a day, to a week and who knows it will turn into a month. Any advice is gratefully appreciated . I ate around 1,400 calories a day , lift weights and jump rope. I’ll be moving to a new city in Janurary and I wanna lose 20lbs before hand but junk food consumes me after hours of thinking. I gain loads of weight from eating junk food and I’m getting back to my starting weight which is 172lbs .

Replies

• Ghxstzone
    Ghxstzone Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I live with my family, so no I can’t keep junk food out. I was doing good by losing over 20lbs but can’t seem to stay on track anymore. But I will get my *kitten* together and focus on hitting my goal
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Ghxstzone wrote: »
    Binge eating , getting off track constantly . I don’t know what the hell is going on with me , I will be doing so well on eating healthy and bam all of a sudden I’m eating some process food and junk food and I don’t know how to control it. What do I do?? My family shoves and tells me to eat what they eat constantly as well but I am determined to get healthy and get to my goal weight but I get off track from a day, to a week and who knows it will turn into a month. Any advice is gratefully appreciated . I ate around 1,400 calories a day , lift weights and jump rope. I’ll be moving to a new city in Janurary and I wanna lose 20lbs before hand but junk food consumes me after hours of thinking. I gain loads of weight from eating junk food and I’m getting back to my starting weight which is 172lbs .

Sounds like you’ve been heavily restricting yourself to “healthy” foods, which causes the binge.

My suggestion is to incorporate so-called “junk” and processed food (food is food after all- no need to label it). Some stick to an 80/20 approach. That way, you’ll not be restricting heavily and falling off the band wagon. You just need a looser approach and eat more balanced. See how that goes for a little bit.

All you need is a calorie deficit for weight loss.