Apple Watch exercises not syncing with My Fitness

Options
2»

Replies

• mhallisonp8547
    mhallisonp8547 Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I'm still having this problem. Some exercises are not syncing with MFP from my activity/Apple Watch. It happened maybe once a month but this week it happened 3 days out of 7. I tried the turn all categories it still isn't syncing properly.

For me, it's the same exercise (strength training) - and some days it syncs, some days it won't. doesn't seem to be a DB name sync issue.
  • joshuamorgan022
    joshuamorgan022 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    R
    RaraHiccup wrote: »
    I don’t know if anyone is still having issues but just another thing I found.
    MFP was showing steps but no exercises at all was messaging around with settings and solved it.
    In MFP - More - Settings - Sharing & Privacy - HealthKit Sharing - Turn all categories on
    My exercises appeared!

Absolute legend!!! Fixed the issue for me!
  • jenlkm
    jenlkm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    RaraHiccup wrote: »
    I don’t know if anyone is still having issues but just another thing I found.
    MFP was showing steps but no exercises at all was messaging around with settings and solved it.
    In MFP - More - Settings - Sharing & Privacy - HealthKit Sharing - Turn all categories on
    My exercises appeared!

Thank you so much, same issue was driving me NUTS I am so appreciative for the post. Worked for me.
  • marciameyer1310
    marciameyer1310 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My watch and MFP are noted syncing so I have to manually add all the workouts. It’s so frustrating and many attempts to fix it have failed.
  • wvanderh
    wvanderh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not syncing yesterday with Apple health/watch. I’ve not had this problem for a long time. Is anyone else seeing this?
  • stinkerellagirl
    stinkerellagirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is not syncing since this app updated yesterday either
  • ianwkeller
    ianwkeller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am experiencing this same issue since the latest update. It's extremely frustrating. The only thing that has worked for me is completely restarting my phone which no one wants to do every day just to get the app to sync my workouts. Really need to get this fixed
  • kmfquinn
    kmfquinn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m having the same issue with syncing since the update. Nothing seems to help. This needs to be fixed, I like this app and really don’t want to start over with a new one. Any fixes/ideas out there?
  • sshadmand
    sshadmand Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yah. Seems like this problem has existed for (5+) years based on the thread. I upgraded to premium, but still the syncing with my health app and/or watch is hit or miss. I also sometimes get promoted to “turn on all” for my health app permissions, but they are all on already. Just a buggy app I guess
  • CaliZig111
    CaliZig111 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Go Blue 〽️