Accountability Girl Pals 👯

Options
Hi hi! I'm looking for girl pals who are good for a giggle but serious about this accountability business. I'm not very sporty but looking to be more active and accountable for what I eat. Goal: to lose 15-20kg over a year (currently 96kg).
I'm not exactly sure how this community works but I'm guessing we get to be excited, truthful, supportive and non-judgemental about all the food and exercise related parts of our lives that we don't want to bore our real life pals with?

If you think this sounds like you, jump on board yo!!

Replies

• kayceecline14
    kayceecline14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is KayCee! I'm in here looking for the same thing! Where are you from??
  • brisadeldesierto
    brisadeldesierto Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm on board! Add away :)
  • TurquoiseViolet215
    TurquoiseViolet215 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am in.
  • preciousmonaee
    preciousmonaee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • CCgal2018
    CCgal2018 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    FR sent. Any other ladies looking for mutual support feel free to add me as well. Girl power! :)
  • mackie0192837465
    mackie0192837465 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I really need the accountability!
  • giniwizz
    giniwizz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feeling fantastic about all these new pals, thanks for hopping on board! Hoping we can all get where we're going. Go us!
  • ozzyantoinette
    ozzyantoinette Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love to be friends I have lost 18 kg in11 months and just started using this app again for some support for the last few and they seem hard to shift please add me if you like and we can help each other
  • shelanoor6883
    shelanoor6883 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love to be friends I have lost 18 kg in11 months and just started using this app again for some support for the last few and they seem hard to shift please add me if you like and we can help each other

Hi same story happened with me .i gains 7kg I assume because of vD deficiency . Need support.

💜
  • pinkkatmilk
    pinkkatmilk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me Gini, i dont have anything to lose, ive lost almost 50 kilos. But im always here, always supportive and addicted to the numbers
  • HushHoneh
    HushHoneh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in xx
  • Frieswithdatshake
    Frieswithdatshake Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kylie. I'll totally be an accountabilibuddy!
  • jessleasman
    jessleasman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be an accountability buddy!!!
  • KaylaMack013
    KaylaMack013 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I am also looking for motivated and accountable friends!!
  • elsiesnow
    elsiesnow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me too! Friend request sent. Others feel free to add me too!
  • 21958ak
    21958ak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Greeting all, me too need gal pals and accountability
  • rosefalaniko
    rosefalaniko Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi all, Accountabilty is what is missing in my journey. I appreciate any and all support and hopefully I can provide help to you all as well. Today I got on the scale and I was up 5 lbs and this is what brought me here. Cant seem to do this by myself. Appreciate the opportunity to work with you all.
  • amordiaz4444
    amordiaz4444 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Definitely count me in! I noticed that the times I would lose weight was because I had friends holding me accountable to continue my journey.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    All feel free to add me. I've lost 111 pounds and looking to lose 120 more! Love getting new friends!
  • nanviomfp
    nanviomfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love some gal accountability too. You may add me if you’d like. Just returned from a long break.
    . tgibg2bsaf43.jpeg