200+ (Week 39) Sizzlin' Through Summer

Options
Hello all! It's that time again. Have your weigh-ins or goal check ins posted by the end of the weekend.

Good luck everyone!

And welcome again to all out group newbies from last week! Happy posting :flowerforyou:

Replies

• akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Today ended up going pretty well for me. Tomorrow is a rest day. Hoping for a decent weigh-in in the morning, but we'll see. It's amazing how much more time I have in the evening when I workout prior to work instead of after. Go figure, eh?
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    In anticipation of the trip, I tried to paint my own nails - MISTAKE!!! I bought a neat pretty candy pink with sparkles. Yeah - it's every where. Sigh. My elbow and knee are raw from gravel scrapes but overall I'm fine from the spill. I do remember your spill Kristina - thank goodness neither of us was injured. I'm yawning and have to get up early to pack and bike ride. TOM will start in the morning (grumble). I'm not looking for a good number this week. I was up 1/4 lb this morning which I will gladly take seeing I have snausage fingers.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I've been fluctuating from 220.0-220.6 all week. I hope it holds for tomorrow.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Have faith girls! Have faith! You all are doing the right things the right way so even if you see an increase this week it will come off the next. I still have yet to step on the scale is week so I have no idea but I'm not expecting anything. I've stayed in good cal range but only got to the gym twice. Tomorrow there is no way I'm going either with how busy I am at work and the things I need to get done before we leave Saturday morning.

My eating isn't super stellar today. I just had a beer and a slice of pizza. But at least I can say that it's all logged. For me that better than the past month so I will take it.

Crossing my finger and toes and dotting my i's and t's for weight loss for all is week!!
  • pennylbunch
    pennylbunch Posts: 122
    Options
    Actually a little nervous about my wiegh in, I stepped on the scale once this week, and it showed that I may NOT have lost those 10 lbs! New scale, guess i will figure this out eeither tomorrow or next Friday when I weigh in again! Keeping my fingers crossed!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! I weighed in today and am now at 224.8 - down 1.6 pounds from last week. I am sooooo happy to have finally gotten over the up 0.4 pounds down 0.4 pounds that I have been going through. Yay!!!!

Good luck to ya'll! Thinking thin thoughts for you.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Hello Super Pals...... Good News, the scale was nice a little over a pound loss for me, but my actual weigh-in day is not until Sunday...so if it's okay I'd like to wait until then to post...but am so relieved to see a small loss. I am really retaining water with all the humidity here....but it is what it is and a loss is a loss......so

Good Luck to everyone...I'm off to get my workout in, Insanity pure cardio and today I also add in the cardio abs...which I previewed the other night and it looks to be a good one!

We have another baseball tourney starting this evening, this is semi-state and will be tough....

Victoria, so sorry but I got a little chuckle with your pink sparkles problem...sounds like my daughter...she makes such a huge mess when she tries to paint hers....I have told her she is not allowed to do it in the house :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Talk with you soon, enjoy your weekend!
  • akasullengal
    Options
    Amy- nice loss this week!! And you're over your 0.4 hump! YES!

Kendal- crossing my fingers for you for it to hold!

Weigh-in for me: 184.0 (-2.0 from last week, BUT only a net loss of 0.8).

Remember, last week was TOM, and I had gained 1.2, but I'm still happy with the loss this week. I'm getting back into the better eating groove, and I'm following my exercise plan. Did some sort of exercise 6/7 days, and did all my running that was on the training scheduled, so I'm pleased. Hoping for another decent loss next week, and not another gain then loss, gain then loss.

I'd REALLY like to be under 170 by my year anniversary (mid-late October), as that'll push me finally under the obese range in BMI, and it's a number I got stuck at in college (my lowest weight since early high school), and it would be a big accomplishment to finally surpass it. It's doable, but not a guarantee, so I need to keep myself focused and committed.
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Good morning super pals!!! My whole body ached this morning - not sure if it's from the fall or TOM. Exercise sure helps. I'm feeling much better after the hour long bike ride. Mr. Scale and I are dancing around but he held at 183. 2!!! No gain or loss for me this week.

YEAH AMY!!! YEAH KRISTINA!!! Great job on the losses....

Good luck everyone else... May Mr Scale bless you this week - he's nicer if you kiss him first (*wink*)

Deb Sunday is fine - good luck - you deserve it. I hope the game goes well...
  • akasullengal
    Options
    Victoria- it's probably a combo of both the fall and TOM. And a maintain on the scale the week of TOM is pretty dang impressive! You'll see a drop after TOM. I'll need to take the kissing the scale first into consideration, cause you're just shrinking away!

Deb- glad the scale was friendly this morning. Looking forward to your weigh-in on Sunday. Another big cardio day for you it looks like!
  • KendalBeee
    Options
    Sorry Victoria- I stole Mr Scale right out from underneath you. 220.4 this week!! Down TWO POUNDS from last week!! I can officially say I have lost 40 pounds!! :noway: :bigsmile:

Now comes the hard part. I have a feeling I'm going to plauteu cause 220 was my college weight. My body stayed right about here for 5 years (before I gained the 40 pounds that I just lost). I've got to mentally reset myself and take baby steps to keep moving on. 220 is not acceptable....220 is not acceptable...220 is not acceptable...wanna be 215....wanna be 215...wanna be 215.

lets all sing together now....DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEELLLLING!!!
  • akasullengal
    Options
    Kendal- *snort* you crack me up. CONGRATS on another 2 pounds! You're certainly the biggest loser for this challenge. You're just plugging right along. You can break right through that 220 barrier. You might hover for a little bit, but it'll come off. I had the same worry when I hit right around the 200 mark, as I stayed around there for a long time before, but they weight did come off. Just stick with it! My next sort of plateau-ish weight is 170, but who knows where we'll stall. Seems to be a crapshoot. The big news is you've hit 40 pounds! That's a HUGE amount of weight to lose. I'm insanely happy for you! Plus, on your ticker, your already over halfway to your current goal of 188. Fab! *twirls for you*

My yogurt and fruit was just not cutting it this morning. I'm totes not going to make it to lunch. Time for a snack!
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    lets all sing together now....DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEELLLLING!!!

I'm singing at the top of lungs!!! Congats on the 40 pounds!!!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Kendall, Kristina and Amy for the weight loss and maintaining weight this week!! Woohoo! I maintained at 206. For getting two days of exercise and eating between 1800-2000 cals a day I will take it. PLus i had a beer last night. This hot weather just makes me not want to go to the gym...I think I might need to get some short videos to do in the morning and just keep getting up at 5 so I get something in for the day at least.

I can say that I'm wearing my cute white linen shirt that i swear when I bought it a coulpe weeks ago was a little too snug to fit around my hips but now it does...so that is good yeay!

I didn't get hardly any veggies in this week so next week is a veggie challenge. I've got a meal plan I can add lots of them to so hopefully that will help with the weight loss. I'd really really like to get under 200 soon. This hovering, while most definitely my fault for not being aggressive with it, is getting annoying and its time to get it OFF.

Kendall - woohoo!!! Don't start out getting under 220 looking at it like it will be a pain and you will plateau. Mind over matter girl! Trick your body into losing weight by having lots of positive thoughts!

Victoria - I have a manicurist license and the last time I painted my nails (Saturday) I did the worst job of my life. It took forever to clean them up and then two days ago I don't know what I did my big toe chipped a huge chunk off so I've been walking around like that since then. I hate paying for pedicures when I can do it myself but I'm getting to the point to where the money is worth it because I hate doing it myself.

Doo-on't stop belieee-eving!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness so much great information here....Don"t stop believing.......kissing the scale.....40 #'s gone forever.......eat more veggies...work your way thru the plateau......you ladies are all so motivating......

Lacey, I was a hover-er too:wink:( and now I have a wee- bit more to lose to get there) , your doing so awesome with your busy schedule...you'll get there soon I just know it!! We both will!!!

I have to finish things up Pals....check in when I can, have a great weekend!
  • anvy0530
    Options
    Hi all! My contractors showed up today and now my basement has been sealed. Apparently, they were working in the sun this past weekend and were hospitalized for heat stroke. :frown: DH had a root canal today and the right side of face is swollen so he's punking out on Insanity today. (Ok, so I am ok with using oral surgery as an excuse not to work out) We went down to the local bike shop here in the village and the guy there said that he can order me a new wheel for my mountain bike (my current one somehow got warped in the move and keeps popping spokes). So I will soon be on my way back into mountain biking. I LOVE the forest here in my back yard and would love to explore it more on my bike. I also found diet Schwip Schwap at the local market (It's a local soda made of a combo of cola and orange Fanta and is waaaay better than it sounds but I don't really drink as I avoid soda like the plague) so now I can enjoy sugar-free Schwip Schwap. Yay!

Lacey: It's so awesome when clothes start feeling better. Good job. You'll be under 200 before you know it!

Kendal: You are doing SUPER-AWESOME!!! DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEELLLLING!!!

Victoria: I have a hard time NOT gaining during TOM - so you are doing super-fab!
  • KendalBeee
    Options
    I am slowly teaching myself to eat/like more veggies. I'm very picky when it comes to fruits and veggies. But, I've started adding green bell peppers and onions and cucumbers and banana peppers and spinach to my food choices. Who knew spinach tastes the same as lettuce??! You gotta let a girl know!! As far as fruits go, I'm still stuck with apples and bananas and cantelope. I don't like peaches or grapefruits or plums or oranges or necterines....yeah, I'm weird.

That being said, I just got a sub from Subway and have a crapton of veggies on it. I want to pop open my second can of Diet Mtn Dew but I'm making myself down some water first to try to combat all the sodium that I just had. Man I am so full. :sick: (I get the footlong and make it two meals.)

I have that Journey song stuck in my head and its not on my mp3 player!! :grumble: GRRR I even have TWO mp3 players at my desk and its not on either one!

Edited: NEVERMIND!! I do have that song on my mp3 player! Its a cover by the cast of Glee! BONUS!!!
  • pennylbunch
    pennylbunch Posts: 122
    Options
    weighed in at 210 this morning. That's a half pound lose. Almost depressing BUT I did have a few "bad" meals this week. So, my own fault.
  • anvy0530
    Options
    I just got done dragging my @ss through Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance. Man...that was hard. I either need to get a bit more sleep or eat more calories to get me through that - I felt like I was going to die. On the upside...I can now do the moving pushups.

Mmmm Subway sounds good right now. Alas, a protein shake will have to do.
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Subway - LOL !!! I'm in a Subway parking lot eating my fresh veges and homemade wrap. Mom wanted their chicken salad. We are 1/3 of the way 2 of our 6 hour drive. Keep up the great work everyone.