Hi

Options
My name is Shannon and I hope to weigh back down to 200 pounds. It will be very hard for me because I enjoy a wide variety of foods, lol. Sadly my home and the food my family brings in is a very negative influence on me and I usually want to eat what everybody else is eating. Tomorrow, I have to start making my own meals and be mindful of what I'm eating. I am baking candy corn cookies though, but I'll eat a couple. I have to use to the ingredients before they go bad. I want to feel better about myself and I feel like I'm very fat and ugly. I hate photos of myself, but when I lose weight maybe I could like myself. I am have people in the mental health encouraging and helping me to get healthy. I have lost weight, but only gained it back on. It is really a battle.

Replies

• jhilkene
    jhilkene Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    You could like yourself now!
    You may not like the extra weight, but in order to lose it, you have to care for yourself.
    Just being here and wanting to begin that journey is proof.
    I'm sure it's harder when your household isn't on the same page with the foods they eat. It would be like living with a smoker when you want to quit.
    You can do it though.
    Dig deep, stay focused, and find support!