Lost 6 Pounds & Keeping It Going!

Options
I set out to lose 15 pounds, starting at 140 lbs. I am now 134 pounds and very happy about that. It's been motivating to log my progress in here, so I'll log in by the end of this coming week to update my progress.
Keeping it going! :)

Replies

• UndueSpite
    UndueSpite Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep it up
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congrats!
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the great work.
  • mfpfreedomnow
    mfpfreedomnow Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love you all! Thanks for the motivation and support! (-:
  • mfpfreedomnow
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week, weighing in at 132 lbs., when I checked Friday, yesterday, October 12.
    Physically, I am feeling more energetic. I can do more squats easily, taking only 15 to 17 minutes to complete 100 weight-free squats, which I do regularly, compared to last week when that took close to 20 to 25 minutes. In addition to this change, I've noticed that my pants fit better. I tuck in my shirt and I look good! Hmm! No tightness, no "I have to adjust my belt seconds after putting it on because I feel as I've just cut off circulation!" So I'm feeling good all-round and lovin' it, and I can't wait to see how much better I feel next week with more weight loss.

Keeping it going! :)
  • mfpfreedomnow
    Options
    I am now 130 lbs! I am so freaking excited about that! Woo! The struggle has been real but the rewards of this achievement is unbelievable. I feel great! I look great! Oh shoot, I am great all round! Yay! Thank you all for your support! I've got 5 lbs more to shake off and I am definitely looking forwards to getting through it and finally working on maintaining.

Keeping it going! o:)
  • mfpfreedomnow
    Options
    I am now 127 lbs! I feel more fit than I have ever been in the past 10 years. As a teacher always circulating the room and monitoring student behavior and needing to constantly pump up student engagement, this increased fitness is a definite boom to my current health. I am so so happy and thankful beyond words. Thank you all for keeping me accountable.

Keeping it going! B)
  • Sandyt73
    Sandyt73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    👍🏼
  • mfpfreedomnow
    Options
    I lost 1 lb. this week, so I am now 126 lbs. I'm pretty happy with my successful weight loss and look forwards to working on maintaining my goal weight. Thank you all so much!
    Keeping it going! <3
  • mfpfreedomnow
    Options
    I have surpassed my weight loss goal as I have lost 16 lbs. whereas I planned to lose 15 lbs, so I am beyond happy and perhaps at the verge of tears. It took such a long time to get here, and I am so glad to finally be here at last. God bless you all for your love, kindness and support. Thank you for keeping me going.

--Maintaining, baby! PEACE! o:)