Not new but wanting friends, 100+ to lose!

Options
Hey everyone,
I've been on here since 2012 so this isn't my first go around but I'm starting again after some major changes the past few years. I was hoping to have some friends who will be daily loggers to add me as a friend and preferably who have 100+ pounds to lose since that's where I'm at but all are welcome ;)

Replies

• swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • taa428
    taa428 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats on such a goal! I only have about 40 to go, but have lost 70 since the beginning of my journey. I have been using this app for awhile but have recently wanted to get more involved with the community aspect of it for support. I log in daily, and would be happy to offer support and encouragement!
  • pinkkatmilk
    pinkkatmilk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me Holly, i dont have anything to lose, ive lost almost 50 kilos. But im always here, always supportive and addicted to the numbers
  • meg_lyn1231195
    meg_lyn1231195 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 80 to lose but definitely looking for accountability friends who will log daily! Friend request sent! :)
  • supersparklyk
    supersparklyk Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! I also have 100+ to lose and am starting again.
  • JulieH32225
    JulieH32225 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’m like you. I’ve been on MFP for several years but have recently gotten back to it and I have 100 pounds to lose. I have no friends on here which I’m guessing may contribute to why I stopped using it for awhile. Please feel free to add me.
  • shawnelaina10
    shawnelaina10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,i started july 9th with well over 100 pounds to lose..id love to have more friends as well..kinda new to this site..good luck on your journey may you remember your beautiful and to never let the hard days stop you from reaching your goals..
  • lisagrove1028
    lisagrove1028 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I’m am not new here either and I am sadly in a place where I need to start over again with 100 pounds to lose. I’m not sure where to start this time, but I need to do something! It looks like some of you may be able to relate?
  • HotRodge
    HotRodge Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi! First time joining the Fitness Pal community! Very excited!
  • callitune_losing
    callitune_losing Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Same here. Been on MFP since 2011, this is my 4th or 5th go around on here. 130lbs to lose and that’s the most I’ve ever needed to lose. I’m active everyday on here and love new friends! Anyone feel free to add me :)