Breakfast...

Options
mrs_kurz
mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
This is the meal I struggle with most as I'm often rushed in the morning and never cook... I'm also a vegetarian.

I would like some suggestions of things that are quick/I can make the night before, that will keep me full all morning and help me lose weight

Any Ideas?!

Replies

• thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats
    Oatmeal
    Microwave an egg and put on a piece of whole wheat toast with sliced tomatoes (if you eat eggs)
    Whole wheat toast with peanut butter and banana
    Greek yogurt with fruit
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    It's important to note that if you don't want to eat breakfast it's not necessary. That said, you can make up a batch of vegetarian breakfast burritos and freeze them ahead of time. Warm them up in the morning and you're good to go!
  • emc916
    emc916 Posts: 77
    Options
    Overnight oats.. not sure if they would help losing weight though.. but quick and easy and you can make it the night before

If you eat eggs, eggs and avocado.

Yogurt with fruits/nuts.

Yea, what petiterunn said !!
  • Pinkranger626
    Pinkranger626 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I like to make spinach shakes in the morning! 10oz water, two or threen handfuls of fresh baby spinach, whatever fruits you'd like I personally like pineapple, frozen mango, and peaches, a couple ice cubes all in a blender, blend until smooth. Pour into a shaker cup and go! instant breakfast. You can add protein powder if you'd like but I usually just have some whole grain bread and peanut butter with it
  • megan020103
    Options
    I really love the Quaker Real Medley oatmeal packs. Super fast - just add hot water and good amounts of protein and fiber to keep you full. I also always buy the hardboiled eggs in a bag at the supermarket. The convenience is so worth being able to just grab a couple in the morning - eat one or 2 with a piece of fruit.
  • StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Egg salad is my go to. I just hard boil some eggs on the weekend so have throughout the week, keep mustard & mayo in the fridge at work and mix it up when I get in. This morning I did a pea protein shake though so I am pretty set til lunch.