Losing weight in a house full of snacks

Options
124»

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hmm. I don't know, I have 2 kids and a husband and we each have our snacks/treats. There isn't just a ton of it laying around the kitchen. I buy enough for the week that's about it. I just kind of plan out what I'll eat each day and that's what I eat. If you want to lose weight bad enough you'll make it work. Then again I'm not really tempted by their snacks because they don't really float my boat. My husband likes his cereal, granola bars and crackers. I have no interest in any of that. My kids eat things like string cheese, cashews, crackers, applesauce... none of that is really very exciting lol...
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Pootler74 wrote: »

I was gonna say, if I had to subsist on Lean Cuisine I would eat my own arm out of desperation.

Those things make me so sad. I weirdly feel MORE hungry after I've eaten one. They only have so few calories because they are tiny portions served in a sea of watery sauce that makes them look bigger than they are. They are baby food masquerading as an adult meal.

I'm 80% sure Lean Cuisines are a long-running extremely profitable prank. I'm sorry to anyone who likes them but I can't figure out how anyone could eat them as a full meal.

I agree :D Lean Cuisines, what a freaking joke. I am just as hungry after I'm done as I was before I started.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids, one who is only 9th centile for weight
    They have a snack cupboard for Thier stuff, I wouldn't dream of eating it but I have rules

Thier snacks must stay in the cupboard if not being immediately eaten
    Leave it on the counter? I bin it. Abandon it in the living room? I bin it

They caught on fast