What's something you thought you would miss?

Options
A few weeks ago I decided to stop buying my daily iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts and black cherry kickstart. I would have 1 of each pretty much every day. I always here "if it fits in your calories, you can have it".

All that sugar though 🙃

I thought for sure by day 3 I would cave but I didn't! Surprisingly I didn't have any headaches either. Through my first week I actually felt pretty good but there have been times where I wanted some pep in my step and caffeine!!! Don't get me wrong it hasn't been that easy but easier then I thought it would be. Just thought I'd share ☺

What is something you thought would be hard to let go? Or moderate?

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of a kickstart before. Black cherry sounds interesting. Was it like, mountain dew but with more caffeine?

I'm more happy with the fact that I didn't have to let anything go. I never really drank my calories, though, so I didn't really have any unsatisfying calorie bombs in my diet. It was more portion size for me.
  • FabFitMe2018
    FabFitMe2018 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of a kickstart before. Black cherry sounds interesting. Was it like, mountain dew but with more caffeine?

I'm more happy with the fact that I didn't have to let anything go. I never really drank my calories, though, so I didn't really have any unsatisfying calorie bombs in my diet. It was more portion size for me.

Thats great, portion size is a big one for lots of people.

Mountain Dew makes it but it's different then the original mtn dew. It's 80 calories a can and like 20g of sugar. They have a bunch of different flavor that one was just my go to :smile: