Pointers on my daily food please

recodeexistance
recodeexistance Posts: 51 Member
Hi guys,

So, I've been working on my food diary (i've let it slip for a few days :/ ) , and I think i've got my daily macros pretty much figured out.

I like very simple. Basic meals, cheap/efficient. What i'm trying to figure is if there is anything i'm not considering to improve this meal plan (I tend to eat the same food 7 days a week).

My goal at the moment is 11 and a half stone (my weirdly fluctuating readings of homebargains scales puts me somewhere between 10 stone 3 and 10 stone 5.4 lbs lol!) .

Any help would be appreciated please, simple things to add to improve (ideally i'd love to have it where a large portion of my daily plan isn't the proteinshake. Money will sometimes be an issue.)

Thank you in advance, my diary is public on my profile.

EDIT - , added link for simplicity. https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/recodeexistance

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Vegetables?
  • recodeexistance
    recodeexistance Posts: 51 Member
    honestly, as ridiculous as this is going to sound - i don't eat much veg. i tend to go more with the multivitamin route for my micros lol
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Vegetables?

i second this...

and it looks boring as hell eating porridge 3 x a day, but you hit your macros so you're fine...

if you want ideas for food i would suggest you find some pals with similar a calorie goal and check out their diaries.
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    My two cents here if you buy into it or not, split some of those meals up eat 5 times during the day.
    I agree some potato or yams instead of the oats, at some red meat.