Pregnant friends?

Options
I'm looking for daily loggers who are pregnant and working towards a healthy pregnancy. I'm 9 weeks and trying to eat healthy this pregnancy and stay active.

Replies

• MissSarahAllison315
    MissSarahAllison315 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I used to be pretty active on here, and am back on starting today trying to figure out the best way to gain the weight without going overboard. I'm technically listed as 'overweight' (5'9" and 190lbs) so thinking I should gain 20 pounds based on the BMI. 15w5d today!
  • Tinawhatsherface
    Tinawhatsherface Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a daily logger and just found out I am almost 6 weeks pregnant. I am hoping to continue to lose weight healthily! Feel free to add me! :)
  • adepaolo
    adepaolo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got back to logging and just found out I am also almost 6 weeks pregnant! Hoping to lose a little weight in a healthy way. Congrats to you all on your pregnancies!
  • Simara77
    Simara77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 23 week pregnant and frustrated with weight gain. I would like to stay wher I am instead of gaining, Iam obese and was told by my doc to not gain more then 15 pounds. I have gained 9 pounds already and am terrified to gain more. :( carb cravings are driving me crazy :(
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,950 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm almost 25 weeks and trying to gain the appropriate amount during pregnancy. There is a group for pregnant MFPers:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1903-fit-fabulous-pregnant